Chapter 29

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

"I don't care what you think Dawlish! Get on top of things!"

"I have been doing my job thank you very much Alastor! I don't see you picking up the pieces that lay around your feet!"

"I haven't had pieces at my feet in a long time Dawlish and when I did, they were always in my hands before they were able to fall!"

"Then what the bloody hell are you doing here, Alastor!?"

I tuned the two arguing men out as my head pounded from a headache fast approaching. We've been in this meeting for more than 3 hours and my nausea was coming back from this morning. After what Arlette had mentioned right before I left, it's been bugging my mind and has yet to leave. I was only half paying attention to what was being said and discussed but other wise tuned out when I couldn't handle the bickering. 

Recalling back to this morning, I remember grabbing my outfit I wore now out of comfort which happened to be black sweats and a purple sweater top that allowed me to breath with runners. I had pulled half of my hair back loosely as the rest just hung at my back unmoving. 

I was in the kitchen about to make bacon for everyone. 

Just as Arlette had come into the room and the bacon started to smell, I started to feel sick and before I could stop myself, I ran to the sink and brought up whatever was in my stomach. Arlette had helped me clean myself up and turned off the bacon claiming that we needn't have it if it made me sick. I told her that I was normally fine and that this sickness was getting to me. That I had no idea what was going on and how I always felt tired and that I must somehow keep gaining weight. 

Having been able to stomach a light jam on toast and some pumpkin juice, I was better off just going into the Ministry early. 

Before I apparated, I told Arlette that she had free range of the house and that if she needed me or if anyone came by, I was in a meeting and should be back within a couple of hours. She then after looking quite lost in thought wondered if I could be pregnant. 

Ever since then, I've been wondering the same. 

"Pierce what do you think?"

I looked up to my name being called by Heath.

"Sorry, I was off somewhere else."

~"Bloody great... Just bloody great. We have a spacer and a fool leading us now."~

My head shot in Proudfoot's direction.

I frowned. 

"I'm appalled and hurt you think so Mr. Proudfoot."

Proudfoot looked to me and to those staring at us.

"I never spoke a word, Miss. Pierce."

He came courtly.

"Bloody great... Just bloody great. We have a spacer and a fool leading us now. I may space out when I'm not needed. I, like everyone else in this room is entitled to have a time to get lost in their own world. Especially when others decided to bicker about who's pulling what weight. It's obvious misunderstandings will be made. It's also pathetic. We are here to discuss if there are any changes with those that we are tracking. If they have made any moves to adhere to our further insight on where they might be hiding out. 

I don't care about who is pulling what weight and who is not. In the end it's your job and the amount of time you're putting out there. If you don't then you don't. Alastor Moody is here because there was active accounts made near where he lives. Also having more experience then some in this room, including myself, he decided to come forward with these tips. He did not have to do that. Also, I believe Mr. Dawlish that Alastor had also spotted Alecto Carrow, your assigned personal. In saying so, I think an apology and a thanks is in order.