Chapter 49

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne  Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

Lacy's pov

I left once Aria and Severus' twins came into the world. I was on my way to go look for Raven after she took off having been scared beyond my comprehension of newborn babies, especially human ones. Apparently they were considered one of the best bloods to drink and would keep you full for a much long amount of time than regular adults but at the same time, band from taking part in such a sin. I couldn't properly explain it since it hadn't affected me such a way but I was most definitely sure that it was like that for all full Vampires.

The first thing I should have done before deciding on just randomly running about the world, was to go see the Triplets: Mandy, Allie and Sonnie. They were what some called The Fates but not entirely so. They were more severe than claiming the rights as being Fate but all in all they knew where I would be able to find Raven the fastest and made me feel less of an idiot than what I was feeling right now. I had wasted a good month and a half searching The Americas or the other countries on the opposite side of the world for my lovely and much younger Full Vampire sister.

When I finally arrived at their place in Moscow, Russia, I was kind of shocked to see the upkeep of the two story white and grey stone house. For the amount of windows the house contained, I was surprised to see the sun shining and the Triplets walking about inside by the flickering of their different colours of hair as they passed by. Walking up the cement path, the grass and trees full and luscious green, I came to the main door and not two minutes later, it opened.

"Lacy! Move your scrawny little hiney into this house now!"

I rolled my eyes not bothering to glance in the door's direction. 

Figures they saw me coming but to have Little Miss Purple act like my Mum really agitated me which to say the least, she enjoyed doing for that reason alone.

"Hello to you too Dearest Cousin."

That's when I looked up startled. 

The girl who had tattoos about her left arm and shoulder with dark purple and black hair and a bunch of piercings was not the girl who I knew so well standing before me. The girl claiming to be Mandy still had her septum but her snake bites, gages and tattoos were nowhere in sight. Her hair was a pale blue and white with the swoop bangs going from right to left with natural curl. She was wearing this purple belly top showing a lot of her middle with a burgundy mesh like skirt that was much shorter in the front as it went longer near the back. Her choice of shoes made the outfit even worse since they were a bright lime-yellow platform boot with black laces.

"What the heck are you wearing!?"

That's when I really looked at her. 

Mandy's eyes seemed more open and brighter, her lips were one of the deepest and darkest reds she has ever had on and all in all she looked much younger than she did for my 18th. 

"Uhh... Mandy?"

I cocked my head slightly to the left as I went straight passed her and into the house. There was a staircase right in front with a small balcony showing the second level as the rest of the house was pretty open besides the random doorways in order to keep the house 'up'.

"Oh good! You made it right on time!"

"No duh. We already knew that was going to happen Allie."

"Oh shut up Sonnie, we could pretend once in awhile that we don't."

Allie was dressed classy with a pale red dress t-shirt with a gold band wrapped around her middle with a stone necklace hanging lightly. Her dark blackish-blue jeggings hugged her as the 3/4 high cream satin heel boots finished off her outfit. Sonnie on the other hand went real simple with a white t-shirt, black dress pants, sued -almost- flats and a copper necklace.