Chapter 16

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Soo... You guys are wayyy too smart for your own good! :P 

Enjoy the chapter :DD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RECAP>>>>> Walking full into the common room, I must have triggered something for candles everywhere light about the room and there standing in the middle of my common room's living room was none other then...]

Severus Snape with his hands behind his back.

Making myself visible, I now only stood at the edge of my couches. 

"Severus, you startled me. I had no idea who it was inside here."

My voice came out in an easy breath as I silently thanked the Fates over and over in my head for letting nothing happen to me.

"You weren't at dinner. I got worried."

Severus' voice calm and collective yet caring.

Aww so cute.

"I went to speak with Headmaster Dumbledore once I got back from Hogsmade."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, I just wanted to ask about somethings is all."

Severus didn't look at all convinced. He knew there were things I wasn't telling him. Then again if he truly wanted to know, he was free to look into my mind. Though I wasn't allowed to speak of them did not mean he wasn't allowed to look into my head and find out for himself. 

"How was your time in the small town?"

"It's a quaint place, though I wouldn't call it small. You could definitely get lost if you're not careful. How were classes for the 1st and 2nd years? "

"Depends on the House but learning nonetheless. No trouble getting things through their heads."

"Severus, really?"

"All is going well. Stop worrying about those brats."

I scoffed. 

Did he really have to go there?

"Anyways, these are for you."

Severus brought his arms from behind his back only to reveal a five rose bouquet and handing them to me. Two red, two white and a single black in the middle.

My jaw dropped. 

Seriously!?

"You didn't have to get me these, Severus."

"I wanted to."

"They're lovely, thank-you."

Taking the bouquet in my hands gently, I smelt the roses again as I conjured a vase with an everlasting mix into the water in order to keep the roses from dying and setting them on the large table behind me.

"You're most welcome, Ariadne."

I smiled at Severus as I watched his eyes light up before remembering why I had come to my chamber in the first place.

"I was going to freshen up before I saw you, I'm kind of dirty from walking for so long."

"You don't look dirty Ariadne, you look beautiful, as always."

A blush brightened my face under the candlelight glow and I looked to the ground playing with my fingers. The way Severus said the word made me feel completely female. Don't get me wrong, but in all my years of feeling like an oddity, this was new. Just like the first time Severus' voice fell down my spine and then the first time our lips connected. No one had wanted me more than my parents and they had given their lives for mine. No Muggle cared for the quiet little lone girl or the independent blazing eyed teenager. 

I must have been lost in thought more than I opted for I felt Severus' fingers lightly under my chin bring me back to reality. Looking up into his face as our eyes met, I lost myself in them. This time, that one emotion I was unable to understand was the very first I could identify. It was the same one that always surfaced within me when I looked or thought of him.

Love.

This time I acted on my own. 

I brought my hands up to Severus' handsome face gently. In doing so, I brought him closer to my level of reach, stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him softly. I allowed for my emotions to over take me to a level I controlled without going too overboard. In doing so, I felt Severus wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest and deepening the kiss. Moving my hands from his face to intertwined within his dark hair, a throaty groan escapes him. As we moved slowly not breaking contact, we ended up on a single red recliner with me sitting side ways on top of him and the arm rest. I could feel his tongue licking my bottom lip wanting entrance and I complied allowing him to lead. 

This feeling being all too new heightened my senses beyond what I knew was even possible. What felt like forever ended with both gasping heavily for breath to fill their tightened lungs. Pecking his lips a couple times more, I tucked myself into him laying my head on his chest. My cheeks flushed with a blushing, I felt my lips with my fingertips lightly. They were tingling.

I watched candles flicker in this peaceful silence as I traced the lines and textures of Severus' hands holding me closely.

"Never in my years has someone been able to captivate me as much and as quickly as you have Ariadne."

I turned my head slightly upwards so my nose was just by the crook of his neck.

"I don't think many have tried your patients as much as I have Severus."

My breath hitting Severus' exposed neck caused him to shudder lightly before letting out a soft chuckle.

"That is very true."

We fell quiet again only for a moment.

"Be mine, Ariadne."

Making sure I heard right, I lifted my head to look into his eyes.

"Was I not already yours the first day we met?"

Severus blinked not expecting my response.

"I did not think someone as young as you would go for an old man like me, thus I did what I could not to pursue only to cave and make it known. Each time I kissed you, every time I heard your laughter, watched you blush and stumble on your own words and the joy for things you're passionate about caught me by the reins and pulled me in more than I could bare. Having you saying it now after the last month and a half, the middle of October no less, swells my heart knowing you have felt the same for so long."

"You are merely 15 years older than I, Severus. I could hardly count that being an old man. Being who you are is all that matters to me. So to make it official, yes, I will be yours for you have claimed my heart and have pestered my mind more than I have been able to count."

Severus kissed me passionately and we fell into a world of our own.

No worrying about our past.

Not worrying about our present and all that applied.

And not caring about our future and what it held in store for us.

All that mattered was this one moment in time we had together without the troubles and surprises that surrounded us and we were more than content being with each other enjoying the night and watching the stars from my bewitched ceiling. 

===================================

Awwww!!!!!! They are both soo adorably cute!!! :D

I know it was short! Please don't hurt me!!!!! *Hides behind a pillow*

Vote and comment!!!

And when you do vote please please please let me know, I want to thank-you as well!!!! 

Thanks for dropping by!!