Chapter 35

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

I woke up with a smile on my face as I cradled my stomach lovingly. The loving letter tucked safely into my little bag, I got up and had a much needed shower. Once I dried, I pulled on my maternity clothes- blue jeans, lavender top and runners-and left my room shutting the door behind me. 

Going to Raven's room, I knocked and not a moment later the door swung open with such force, it could have come off its hinges.

Raven rubbed her eyes and yawned before she blinked as her eyes went wide. With her red hair all messy, she wore bubblegum pink pajamas with little bats in diapers all over. Her feet were bare.

"Ohmygod! I thought you were my Dad. It's too early to be up. I'm going back to bed."

Before I could say anything to the young girl, the door was shut in my face. I knew I was up early but I didn't think it was that early. Finding my way to the main level, I headed into the kitchen. A clock on the wall proudly shown 5 in the evening. I was wide awake while everyone else was stuck on Dark Time. 

Grabbing an apple, a couple slices of chocolate chip banana bread and a bottle of pumpkin juice from the fridge, I decided to explore so I made my way to the highest floor and onto the roof. 

While munching on the quick meal, I found myself getting lost in the beauty of all the different plants and flowers. Some of them I had never heard of before as others looked like they had been imported from around the world.

All the walls were windows besides the main frame and with that, came a gorgeous view of the land and then the ocean. As I watched the sun set for another day done, Severus came to mind. That is until I was violently brought back to the present by fingers playing with my hair out the corner of my eye. In my doing so, I backed into a solid something that held me still as I gasped staring into bright yellow eyes.

They were white skinned with the most straightest chest length long black hair I had ever seen in my life and were dressed in a bright red top and black leather pants.

"It seems to me that we have found the most delectable smelling morsel in a long while, don't you think brother?"

As he spoke, his fangs were extended. 

"Yes, I agree. With her heart racing and soft smooth skin, quite nice excepts for the stench of Lacy and Raven all over her."

I was floored. They both sounded the exact same and the exact same they looked besides the clothing, accessories and eyes that is. The second one had fire engine red eyes with a hint of orange in them.

Their minds worked in similar ways as well. They also had a telepathic connection going on between them too.

"Huh, well that's interesting. I have only ever met one other set of identical twins only not ones with names such as yours. They however were harder to tell apart. I'm sure your parents are thankful for your different colored eyes."

The twins looked at me like I was some kind of foreign alien. Both staring with their mouths agape while I just smiled as the light slowly began to darken around us thanks to the setting sun.

"I'm Ariadne, Kronos and Deimos, cool names. Very ancient Greek. The long hair suits you guys. Plus besides Raven and Xavier, you're the first family members I've met."

I had pointed first to the one with the hat as Kronos and the one with leather pants as Deimos. They both seemed frozen in place so I turned away from them to look at a plant that had caught my eye. As I did, my curiosity was short lived for Deimos grabbed my wrist before I could touch it. I frowned looking up at him and his 6'5 height.