Chapter 30

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

I just wanted to say that though I don't respond to every comment, I read them everytime I need a pick me up and drive to keep typing. Your responses to each chapter I post give me hope to keep going when I want to quit. So thank-you to you all who do just that :)

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

It's been 5 weeks since I told Severus the news of him going to be a Father. Also within that same week, I had gone to St. Mungo's to get an ultrasound of my babies and I personally went and told my Grandparents that I was expecting and that they were going to be great-grandparents. Though my Grandmother's teared up, Grandfather (dad's dad) broke down in sobs as Granddad fainted. Yes, he fainted. Both men were a mess. Quite funny having expected it to be the other way around. All of them were overjoyed and thought it interesting how I was having a son and a daughter, almost as if Fate planned on giving what my parents couldn't have.

Of course the one question I was waiting for was: "So who's the Father?"

It came. 

Going back in my memory, I played it over in my head.

~ "Well now that your Grandfather's are finally with us, whom we are completely perturbed at since you got a much greater response than we did for their own children, I think it's time you share who the Father is, don't you think Ariadne?"

I was in the Kitchen my Dad had once roamed around in pouring myself a glass of cranberry cherry juice that was in the fridge. There wasn't an island in the center of this very spacious tiled room with a chandelier hanging in the center like my place, but I did however lean up against the cabinet beside the fridge as the four of them came into the room. 

I remember telling Severus that I was going. 

That I was going to tell my Grandparents, the only family I had. I told him the day and time in which I was going and if he'd like to come and meet them. He hadn't given a response, but when I mentioned informing his family, as least his Mother, he put a stop to the very thought. It was like I was breaking the unbreakable vow or something. Like I would be killed if I even tried to contact the poor woman. 

"Well I have spoken of him here pretty freely. The first time we met, I shared what had happened."

They all looked at me expectantly. 

I was nervous. I knew I should had been but since I became an Auror, my Grandfather's made it their business to dig deeper and to know what I was getting myself into. Talk about protective much. 

"Granddaughter, you've spoken quite a lot about many men and your problems and thoughts about my gender, you have yet to mention anything that is of interest however."

I blushed scarlet while looking to the four of them.

Grandfather was acting like a Dad instead of his rightful title and I had idea where to start. 

"I.. umm.. I.. Well you see..."

I stumbled over my words. My heart raced and my palms started to sweat. 

"Oh look Evander! You made the poor girl lost for words! This is such a priceless moment!"

Grandmother cooed while placing a hand on her husband's arm and smiled like a schoolgirl getting the latest juicy gossip.