Chapter 9

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

****Thank-you sooo much for reading everyone! and sorry it took me longer to upload!****

Enjoy :D!!

---------------

I've been flying sky high for little over two and a half weeks now. It's actually one of the most weirdest feelings ever. I'm more cheerful -if that's even possible- I choose my clothes differently. I don't just throw them on like normal. I actually ponder it the night before and change it around 5 times the next morning. My face colours every time Severus does something. Speaks, sits too close, looks in my direction, even when I randomly catch him looking at me. My insides are all fluttery as my heart races, my palms start to sweat and I get nervous. This is not normal for me!

The other day I thought I was getting sick!

I even went to Madam Pomfrey to make sure I was alright.

She just laughed, shook her head lightly and dismissed me, telling me there was nothing her or I could do or create that would change what was happening but to embrace it and take it head on.

I really don't know if that was such a good idea. 

I swear I'm becoming paranoid or going insane or something!

Today; beautifully gorgeous, sunny Autumn day, was a free day. 

Not just for myself but for the entire school. 

Dumbledore announced it during breakfast once everyone had settled in and had had something in their hungry stomachs causing a crazy amount of happy cheers and laughter  well besides the Ravenclaws and Hermione Granger who voiced it that she had stayed up all night to finish one of her papers. Which may I point out Ron countered-voiced that it wasn't due until after the Winter Holidays.

So in the end, here I am in the Divination room. 

I know, I'm pretty ashamed of myself.  I had told Sybill that I would love to have tea with her the first day I met her and it's been this long. Talk about avoidance! I swear I didn't mean to, so here I am waiting for her to return.

"How have you been my dear? Okay with settling in?"

I smiled.

"Yes, very much so. I'm sorry I haven't had time to come sooner."

Sybill sat down across from me as she poured tea into both our china tea cups. The smell of lavender and ginger filled my nose. What an interesting combination.

"Nonsense my dear girl. You have been very busy since you arrived and I wouldn't have expected any less. Sugar?"

"No thank-you."

I sipped the drink feeling really relaxed as everything around me seemed to become cozier than usual. 

"What brought you to Hogwarts, Sybill?"

Sybill paused slightly as she went to put the tea pot down on the small table in front of us to blink and smile at my question. One I'm most positive no one else had ever considered asking.

"Oh, well, I did go to school here, when I was younger and I was always fasinated with Divination. Such an amazing thing it is to be possessed by the Inner Eye. I do try and act normal as to not frighten anyone. My great great grandmother was an amazing Seer you know. I wanted to follow in her foot steps and here I am now."

I smiled as I went to set my cup down. Within a moment Sybill clutched my wrist tightly. I looked up to see her gone to a different world with her eyes clouded over. She was frozen in place and I watched with odd and semi-frightened awe.