Chapter 23

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

I love you guys soo much for liking my story!!!!!!!!!! 

Enjoy the chapter!! :DDDD

----------------------------------------

Eden's POV

Ever since that day Herminone came and hung out with me in the Infirmary, we've gotten pretty close. I even introduced her to Rominion to which even she was shocked having learned that he's a Green Healer. Though there was something more he was hiding, I never though to bring it up thinking it was a deep secret he wanted to keep hidden. Herminone had yet to bring her guys with her but I knew she wanted to keep our friendship a mystery until they figured it out on their own. It was quiet funny hearing her tales of how she claimed she was going to the Library when she was truly coming to see me. She even played with Gizmo to the point of him being conked out for hours on end.

It's been 10 days in total since I woke up and have yet to leave this white walled place. Apparently it was for my 'safety' that I stayed where my homework and friends came to me instead of me trying to maneuver crutches, books and stairs to get to and from classes. I think  I was beating Hermione at getting assignments and papers done way before their time. I often asked for that re-growth potion so I could get out of here quicker but Professor Snape had refused to make anything for me since the bones were already on the mend. It ticked me off but after seeing his eyes no longer happy, I stopped asking.

It killed me to look into eyes that were soulless and empty.

It's been really hard around here with Ariadne gone.

Everyone is feeling it.

When Dumbledore had come in to check on what use to be a 26 year old Professor Dracul which in turn ended up being a 10 year old boy sobbing gratefully to finally be his age with full control, I gave him a piece of my mind.

The stupid old man took my temper in that damn calm and poised mood he always displayed which pissed me off even more until I got so angry, I bawled, having Rommie come to my aid holding me comfortingly trying to calm me down. Dumbledore had taken my verbal abuse as if I was nothing more than a child having a tantrum for not getting candy or something. He was lucky all I used was my voice. I hadn't even thought of using my wand-less magic at that time either. 

Even though I barely knew the 4 year older Professor, I felt withdrawn from not hearing her name being used in the chatter that echoed the halls. Herminone had told me that it was deadly during free periods and meal times. Those that had been great friends from different Houses, ignored each other completely and had gone back to doing what Ariadne hoped to erase. 

When Herminone had classes, I usually did homework and when I was done that, I watched Rommie work his Element about the plants. Half the time he had no idea I was watching him but as my homework became scarce, my stares became worse and he ended up finding out all too soon. Then it became a game of who would watch who. 

I recall the first time I called him Rommie out loud:

~I just finished going over my notes for my O.W.Ls in Herbology. I had gone over the list of things to know 10 times before taking a much needed break before my head exploded. I had glanced over in his direction and watched as he mended Holly and Hornbeam, two of the 'Wand trees' that were suffering from poison spray someone had used on them. I watched with longing eyes as he cared for those plants as is they were sick patients. At one point I saw him as a man caring for his children. It was like a vision playing before my eyes. A small smile upon his face brought out his features as his dark turquoise eyes looked as if they were sparkling.