Epilogue!!

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne  Aleacia Pierce**

I just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who has commented, voted, recommended, fanned, added my story to their library and most of all who has read to the very end of this fan fiction of our beloved Potions Professor!

I had no idea that it would be as popular as it has become and I'm so freaking thankful to you all!! Thanks a bunch and I hope you all enjoy the Eppi and stories to come! 

<3 <3 <3 Giggles91 aka Jenalle :D

ENJOY!! :D

------------------------------

16 years later.

I was standing in the kitchen while looking out the window during this sunny warm August 31st day we were having. Lunch had finished half hour ago and the dishes were on the rack dripping wet. With a towel in my hands, I was drying them all and setting them aside. My thoughts went on a replay of the last 16 years of life my friends, remaining Grandparents and I had gone through.

Everyone one of my friends and family were here today to celebrate the news of Lacy and Jett expecting their first child even though it was more of an excuse to have everyone together.

Tomorrow signaled for a new school year to start.

It was finally one of the first times I could actually say Lacy and Jett were falling even more in love than running in the opposite direction of each other. They had taken a lot longer getting together just because of their thick headed stubbornness more than the fact to which I learnt Lacy being accepted by the Elders of the Vampire World. She expresses her deep and pure annoyance for all 3 of them every time she is summoned to go. Half of the time she is wanted just because they find her fascinating to talk with and because the 'white blond bimbo' is Bi and thinks she can hit it off with her causing Lacy to run for the hills half the time but tends to get caught and hides behind her beloved for safety. These days they've been inseparable since they met back together after being away from each other for two years which was Lacy's doing apparently. She said she wasn't quite ready and that she had to get used to the fact that her love will forever be by and for one person.

Raven had decided it was time to come introduce everyone to her Life Mate, Asher after 16 years of waiting. She felt that the timing wasn't right and I wasn't surprised. She felt within herself she was still too young and wanted it to progress before making it official. Of course however she has been living in New Zealand since her Dad gave her the keys to her own house and playing her music at night was something she loved doing. The city loved how more and more people came to listen that they started to pay her and got her a record deal in hoping she'd perform concerts on a regular basis. 

Then again who knew of Vampire producers?

The sisters together also broke the news that their Dad, Xavier and second Step Mother, Nylora were proud parents of male triplets. Bryton, Draegan and Crimson. It was a shock to all of us when they told us such news especially how their eyes apparently matched their names. Bryton with bright shocking blue, Draegan with deep sea green all knowing eyes and Crimson with the exact colour of his name. They apparently would grow to have certain powers somewhat like the Triplets- Mandy, Allie and Sonnie but again weren't sure until they were much older.

Eden and Rominion were officially a married couple and living in Australia. Rominion captured the Head Green Healer position in the main hospital as Eden was a part of their Wizarding government. She had the tendency to spit fire when someone stood in her way or things didn't go as planned on a tight deadline, like her school years, but it benefited her position to the point of them not letting her go, claiming she was an asset to the company of sorts.