Chapter 15

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

*****Thank-you to you all for reading my story!! It means a great deal to me!!*****

I looked into blazing hard eyes. 

"Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for you!? How dare you leave me when I was talking to you."

His voice deep, hard, to the point and completely not what I wanted directed at me.

"I don't care who you think you are Mr. Dracul but I will not be spoken or treated this way. Let me be"

I came back just as forceful as my head ached waiting for him to let me go.

He did only to then pulled me into a hug.

Okay...?

"Mr. Dracul, can you please let go of me."

"I'm so sorry! Ariadne! I swear! I couldn't find you. I thought I lost you."

Is this kid bi-polar or something!?!

"Mr. Dracul, how old are you?"

"Mitica."

I sighed.

"Mitica, how old are you?"

"Twenty-six."

Are you kidding me!?!

What the heck is this guys problem!?

"You found me, are you sure you're okay now?"

"Yes, yes, I'm good. Walk with me?"

He looked at me with different eyes and offered his arm which I took to be on the safer side of things.

Note to self, beware of mood swings.

As we walked back on to the main streets, I felt as if something was seriously wrong with Mitica Dracul. He wasn't his mysterious and creepy personality like last night but a bi-polar little kid practically striving for attention. I was finding it hard to keep up with him. There was so much that I needed to know. That I wanted to know in order to get a grasp of what his older guy was like. After a couple hours from shielding his thoughts for the sake of privacy matters, I took it upon myself to see what was going on if i could help in anyway possible.

~"Eeeek! ohmygosh so cute!!! I can't believe I found her! I love her! I think I'm going to keep her! Is that okay?"

"She is, and possibly."

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Thank-you!!!!!!"

"I said possibly, not yes."~

So... Conclusion, there are more than two different voices. One is a crazy bouncing kid and the other is that voice from last night.

I glanced at Mitica with a poker face on only to have him staring back at me. His intense stare pulled me in sending shivers down my spine as my head screamed for me to run. This was something that kept a person awake at night or cloud their thoughts over to try and explain.

~"Listening in on someone else's thoughts isn't polite Miss. Pierce. Especially to someone who knows this is going on."~

I turned my gaze away from those crazed eyes to see that most of the students were ready to head back. I looked to the clock on the building beside me to see it being almost 5. Time to head back to Hogwarts.

When the carriages took students back full of their fun day out in town to take their purchases back and share them around, I climbed into the last remaining one only to find Mr. Dracul waiting patiently with again different eyes. These ones however were softer then the other two and not as hyper as the last one.