Chapter 33

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------

Raven decided that she was going to be my personal tour guide and that not many were given such an honor. I was shone the very top of the house, so roof, which happened to be a very big greenhouse with glass windows that did something or other that allowed them to attend to them in the sunlight. After that, the floor that normally held bedrooms was changed to be a library and study rooms of some kind. Then again depending on when Mr. Night first bought this mansion like estate, it was home to rather old and single handwritten copies of scrolls and books. Even most of the paintings that hung in gold plated frames were original copies straight from the artists themselves. Sitting rooms and little alcoves allowed for those who just wanted a peace of mind could go anywhere they wanted to, if it was free to use.

Once we left the study room floor, the floor before the main was full of entertainment things. Most of it all was all modern or state or the art. Even their weight room was modeled after some "famous human" and that it was mostly for show since they "didn't need to work out". 

The main floor with the Kitchen, held dinning and sitting areas. There was this grand ball room that welcomed a second floor for small talk as you watch whomever on the main dancing and having a good time. An open bar full of any kind of drink, including things us Humans would get sick off of, was available to those who could handle it. So in other words, beings that were not Human. In the back yard, the gardens were outrageously amazing and presented a place where one would love to find themselves lost in.

A secret realm many yearn to find.

In the end I learnt that Mr. Night was a Lord back in his "day" where he profited off his land and wealth in finding some type of precious gem I've never heard of before. That as far as he knew, had always been what he is now and if he was turned, can never remember those "early days of life".

All in all it was a pleasant tour and company. 

I knew for a fact that everyone was nervous of me being alone with Raven. 

I don't know the real reasons behind it, I just know that they're all unsure of what she plans on doing. It's like I'm royalty and she's an evil person about to kill me. 

She seemed more at ease from her behaviour when I first met her to the Kitchen scene between her and Lacy. 

It was like a Bipolar weirdness that didn't change fully.

We were in the basement now where the rooms were held. With Raven leading the way, I tried to remember where the heck I was going but the purple and gold confused the heck out of me. When we reached our destination, it was Raven's room.

Everything was a metallic gray colour with a hint of white and black for outlining or bordering. The bed held the center of the room with a single mattress on a 6 1/2inch slab of concrete and then leveled by another that was about a foot tall at the same time in shortness too. The headboard was concrete as well with a circular mirror in the center. A chandelier held the center of the ceiling. Small windows near the very top of the room near the ceiling, allowed light to seep through but it was almost as if it was a light shining through and not the actual sun. Besides a couple of huge sink into pillows with the colours of "blush, Caribbean green and pale lemon yellow" very few things stood out. A metal table with a computer chair off to the left side of her bed held the latest Muggle laptop and musical systems. There was an open closet with metallic silvery red strips of frayed cloth with beads in random spots to make it look even neater. Raven had bent down in front of her bed and brought out a black leather case and set it on her bed.