Chapter 25

**ALL RIGHTS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS excepts anything/one having to deal with Ariadne Aleacia Pierce**

I love you guys soo much for liking my story!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the chapter!! :DDDD

----------------------------------------

I always found it refreshing waking up with the sun. Even in this all black room with no windows, I had transfixed the ceiling to be one with the sky. I sat up stretching against the white headboard, the soft light green pillows crushed further into the mattress having more weight put on them. It was a cozy sized room with two small black side tables and a lamp on both, random patterns of stenciled white clusters of flowers placed about the room. To my right, a light green comfy looking lazy boy with a bookshelf of whatever oddities someone wanted to read. Directly across from me was a matching black 4-drawer dresser with silver coloured knobs and a mirror resting on top allowing me to see the mess of my hair. To my left, were two Bi-Fold white doors leading to an empty closest as a black, light green and white checkered door occupied the left corner led in and out of this room.

Pushing the covers off of me, I flicked my wrist to make the once used bed. I changed my clothes to a pale green spaghetti strap v- neck flared shirt, black high rise skinny jeans, Carvela Wisteria boots, Rick Owens Lilies Neoprene Jersey coat, a dark green scarf and suede black gloves with a twirl of my fingers, all the while I brushed my hair neatly with an invisible brush and into a high ponytail. I grabbed the rest of my things which happened to be my small sling bag and my cloak, yes over the coat I already wore. These things were all that I owned to my name until now. Glancing at myself in the mirror once more, I opened the checkered door and left the room for the last time. Bounding lightly down the hall, I went to the bathroom before ascending into the Kitchen where Rominion already sat at the table drinking what looked to be a hot mug of freshly brewed tea.

"Well lookie here, I'm not the only sun riser."

Rominion must have been deep in thought for he physically jumped at the sound of my voice and not from my heels clicking against the wooden floor. He turned to me as if I was something new to look at before sighing and scratching the back of his head.

"Umm yep..."

I frowned.

Making myself an everything bagel sandwich topped with lettuce, cheese and bacon, I grabbed myself a mug of hot chocolate and mini 'mellows and sat on the opposite side facing Rominion as he was lost in thought. I let the silence between us consume the room as I listened in on his thoughts that flowed freely to anyone wanting to listen.

~"Damn I'm tired. I couldn't sleep at all knowing that Corps was down the hall from Blazing Lily. Half the night she was up packing her crap as she mumbled to herself about needing to get out of here before something went down. Ugh.. To think Eden likes her of all people! Sigh.. She even trusts her with her life too! Dammit! Why me!? Why do I have to put up with a Corps? Hell! If they found out back home that my Mate associated with one of them, even if she is only Half, they'd make me do the unthinkable..."~

I stopped myself from listening further. The images I was starting to get were horrid and I knew Rominion was not that kind of person even if he was of course only Half of the animal he had no control over. I did however speak into the silence as I watched the Sun slowly come over the tips of the mountains as puffy white clouds moved along streams of wind.

"There will always be things we can't control and when the opportunity presences itself we'll decline. We will either decide differently or change direction hoping that path that once haunted us will stay behind us and not in front. If it does ever come we will have to prepare ourselves for the outcome and its future."