kitty-Cat obsession

Kitty-Cat obsession (Chapter two)

As we get up to put our trash in the bin, we hear a few screaming girls near us. We didn’t really care about it since we taught the boys wouldn’t be in town today. We continued our way to the main street to find the ‘’Forever 21’’, a shop I’ve been dreaming to go since I knew there were one in Montreal, which mean a few years.

-      Look Mary, it is just in front of us. Lace said pointing the Forever 21 a few meters away from us.

-      Yeah finally! I shouted of excitement.

We entered the job to see at first an awesome ‘’Ninja Turtle’’ t-shirt at the entrance of it. I jumped in front of it to see if they had my size.

-      Is freaking amazing! And they have my size, it is amazing. I said a bit too much enthusiast to Lace who’s laughing at me.

-      It surely is, she answered still laughing. Will you buy it?

-      Of course I will, it will fit with my big eyed turtle in my room! I replied smiling.

We were there for about one hour and a half and we haven’t went through all the store, since there is four floor and each one is bounded of a lot amazing stuff!

After 2 hours, we finally reached the fitting room to try out all our clothes and then pay to leave for another store.

-      So what are you going to take, I asked Lace while we both went out the fitting room.

-      I take the Beatles tank top, the white high-waist short and the white jeans coat with the sleeves cropped. What about you?

-      Just the ninja turtle tank top, I’ll look for some jewellery before going to pay.

Arrived at the cashier I saw an amazing bracelet in gold written on it ‘’ happiness’’, he was just too wonderful to let it here so I took it with a ring and a pair of hipster glasses, since it was my new look now.

After paying all our stuff, we head out of it and when straight to the Urban outfitters which was just in front of the Forever 21.

-      Oh My Goodness! I said with my mouth opened staring at a tank at the entrance of the urban.

-      What’s up? Asked Lace with a question mark on her forehead.

-      Look up here! I said. There is a tank with cats on it!

-      Damn gosh Mary, you have to stop with your kitty obsession, she said smiling at me.

-      I’m sorry, I replied with a stupid smile on, I just can’t help it, you know why clever girl.

-      I know, I know. Don’t need to remind me why.

Yeah, I have an obsession with cat, but it isn’t my fault. I had a cat for 17 years and my celebrity crush loves cat so sometimes I just get crazy over kitty/cat stuff. I guess you found out who’s my celebrity crush… yup, it is Harry Styles.it is very easy to find out since we’re here for their gig tomorrow.

-      I think the girl section is upstairs, said Lace as I try to get over my cat tank.

-      Fine let’s get upstairs then, we should find something interesting.

As I said that, I didn’t know there would actually be something interesting as what we found. Well, at first we didn’t know what was going on up there. There was a bunch of girls screaming and having their camera out ready to take pictures.

-      What’s up in here, Lace asked me while trying to hide her huge smile.

-      I don’t know, I answered, let’s go find out.

As I say those words, our heart were beating so fast because the only thing we were thinking about is One Direction, hoping they would be here. We rapidly set our minds when we saw it wasn’t the boys of 1D but younger one.

-      Isn’t it your Ashton over there? Asked Lace as she winked at me.

-      … I guess it is. But who’s the cute black haired one?

-      Hmm… I don’t know his name, but I guess he’s in 5 Second of Summer either. I just remember Ashton, Luke and Michael.