umh, yeah it's me...

Umh yeah, it’s me… (Chapter Seventeen)

When we finished our meal we headed back to the car to go to the Bell Centre. Arrived there, there was a lot of fan waiting for the arriving of 5 Second of Summer and obviously One Direction. The guys took us with them out of the car and protected us from the screaming and raging girls. I guess they were jealous of us since we are with the guys of 5SOS and we were entering the Bell Centre with them.

-      You have a few minutes left before the beginning of the rehearsal so you can go in the loge, someone will go take you when it will start. Bill said as he let us out of the car.

-      Alright! Said Calum. Come on girls, we go relax a bit in our loge before it starts.

We walked into the Bell Centre to join their loge. There were a lot of people out here. This is when you see it that you realize a show can’t be made without a lot of important people like the one we are seeing. Arrived in their loge, there were two couches and a few chairs. Ashton and I took one couch and Calum and Lace took the other one. Mickey and Luke had to sit on the chair, but I suppose they understand that they wanted to be sited next to their girl so they haven’t said a word and took a chair each.

For a few minutes we talked about the races we did earlier and how Lace defeated Mickey and Cal.

-      5 Second of Summer! Someone shouted from the corridor. The rehearsal starts in a few minutes, have to go on stage!

As the lady finish her sentence, the boys as stood up and left the room taking us with them.

-      Go sit in the audience, we will join you later. Said Calum to Lace and I.

As he said that, he hugged Lace and let her go. Ashton took me in his arms and left a peck on my cheek.

-      See you later babe. Ashton said to me.

I smiled at him and joined Lace who was already sat at a very good place.

-      I am so excited to hear them live. I said as I sit next to her.

-      And so am I. she replied smiling.

The boys took place on stage at their respective place. Ashton on his drum set, Luke in the middle with his guitar, Calum on our right with his bass and finally Michael on our left also with his guitar.

The rehearsal wasn’t that long. They made half of each song they will be playing tonight. It was just to verify the sound and when they will have to speak during the show. As they went out of the stage, a bunch of guy arrived and started to change all the set up. They were preparing the stage for One Direction to come up. But before we could see what it looked like the boys arrived at our side and took us back to the loge.

As we walk in the corridor we cross the way of One Direction. I was very excited to see them, but less nervous than I could’ve been since I have already spoke to them once, you know at the restaurant yesterday. As Harry walk near me, he looked me straight into my eyes and smiled.

-      Hey! He said kindly. You are the girl from the… he was about to say before I cut him.

-      Umh, yeah it’s me… I said shyly.

Damn he has recognized me. I am so in trouble now. Ashton will ask me how it is possible that Harry knows me.

-      Lace. I said trying not to get the attention of everyone. Harry recognized me… What will I say to Ashton? He will wonder why we know each other.

-      Calm down. She said. Maybe he hasn’t notice and if he has just tell the truth. You did anything wrong and it was before you two kiss, so what’s the matter? She said giving a reassuring smile.

Arrived in the loge, we sit exactly like before the rehearsal. Calum put on some music to have a chill ambiance, like he said.

-      Babe? Asked Ash looking at me. I was wondering about something…

-      Sure, what is it? I answered hoping it wasn’t about Harry.

-      Can I ask you the reason why Harry knows you?

Damn it, I was busted. I had to tell him. After all, like Lace said there is nothing to panic on and it was before we went out together.

-      We met in a restaurant yesterday before our date. Lace and I were eating in a table near theirs and they bought us a drink, so I went to their table to thank them for it.

-      And why hasn’t he recognized Lace?

-      It is because I went alone. She didn’t want to go even if I was there. So I just went alone and thank them. That’s all that has happen.

-      Okay, that is fine. He said not looking very angry, but still there was something that he didn’t like about that.

I stood up and went behind her.

-      Lace can I talk to you please? I whispered to her.

-      Sure! She answered.

We went out the loge so I could talk to her in private.

-      Ashton asked me about why I know Harry.

-      And? She asked.

-      Well I told him the truth.

-      And that is good. What is wrong? She asked.

-      Well, he seemed okay with that but he didn’t seem very pleased with that thought.

-      Why wouldn’t he be? She asked wondering.

-      I don’t know actually. It isn’t like I told him I have seen him alone without anyone or something like that. We were at the restaurant and I just said thank you because he bought us a drink.

-      Maybe he didn’t mean to look like that when you told him that, maybe h was just surprise about it.

-      Yeah probably…

-      If there is anything wrong you know that I am here and I’ll always take care of you. If he doesn’t understand I can talk to him.

-      Thank you Lace, I love you, you know that? I said smiling at her.

-      Of course I do, and so do I! She answered giving me a hug before heading back inside the loge with the boys.