Leaving on our own!

Leaving on our own! (Chapter Twenty-Eight)

Not so long after the show, Lace and I decided to go leave together in Montreal. We have both took the decision to go to Concordia, an English school there and it is a really good one. We bought a small house not so far from the city centre. At first, we weren’t wheeling to buy a house but after looking for apartment and talking with our boyfriend we decided to buy a house because it will be cheaper on the end and the boys told us they would help to pay since they will leave with us when they will be on vacation or in show near.

A month before the university started, which means at beginning of august, we were leaving our family in Quebec and moved in our new house in Montreal to leave on our home. Honestly, I had nothing to worry about because we both are very responsible and mature, we cook, clean, do laundry, we can repair things on our car, so we weren’t worried but our parents… a little bit. Every two second they were remembering me to bring this or that, and the big news… I already have packed it. it was the same with Lace’s parents but it is normal and I’m not angry to them about that, I would probably be like this with my kids.

It was now the day to move on and both our family rent a truck so we can move our thing easily to Montreal. Lace and I were in my car with a few boxes in it, our moms were in her car with other small boxes and our dads and brothers were in the truck with all the big furniture.

We finally arrived at our house and we were happy about it. We’ve only seen it once in real when we visited it last month, so it was a big surprise to come back today.

-      Oh my Gosh, Mary! Shouted Lace in the car as we park in the driveway. I can’t believe we’ve finally our own house in Montreal!

-      I know Bella! It is unbelievable!

I took the key from my purse and opened the door. We took off our shoes and started running in the house like two crazy little girl. Our parents were laughing at us behind but we didn’t cared it is our house.

-      Girls! My dad yelled laughing. Come and help packing out your stuff, it won’t be done alone.

-      Alright dad! We’re coming just a second.

We came back to our parents and started packing out Larry at first. We put all my stuff in my bedroom. We are very smart, we’ve put all my stuff in my car and all Lace’s stuff in her car, that way we won’t have to guess what is to whom.

-      Lace! I shouted from my room.

-      Yup?

-      Is there anything else remaining in Larry?

-      Yeah, there is one more box, but I haven’t touched it because it is written so on it.

-      Oh! I’m coming to get it!

I went back to my car and took the box. For a moment I didn’t remember why I wrote: don’t touch, but it didn’t took so long to remember that it is all my One Direction poster, calendar, picture and all my stuffed animals. I didn’t want anyone to see this since I am newly 19 years old.

-      Are you ready to unpacked Garry? I asked Lace.

Lace named her car Garry, it is like Larry’s brother. I think we’ve been influenced by Sponge Bob Squared Pants in our childhood.

-      Sure! I love to unpacked car!

-      Ahah you are idiot Lace!