P.O.V Zayn

P.O.V Zayn (Chapter Fifty-Two)

When I woke up, Lace was already gone. I got up slowly, my heart was spinning around. When I finally got on my feet, I could see a note on my bed’s nightstand.

«I am sorry for yesterday, I didn’t mean to kiss you, and I don’t know what happened. I think I just needed to feel secure and wanted, even thought if I’m still in a relationship… I’m thankful for the night, I really enjoyed my evening with you, and every little thing was perfect. I’m going back home and here’s my number if you ever want to contact me. xx»

I though back of the night and that sweet kiss she gave me. I’ve never felt that good with a girl since my ex-girlfriend died in a car accident 3 years ago. She made me laugh, like I’ve never laughed before.

The only thing that makes me feel bad is that I might have feelings for her and she’s my best mate’s girlfriend…

I took out my phone and add her in my phone’s contact. I selected the ‘’message’’ button and choose Lace’s number.

«I’ve had a great night too and I’d enjoy to have another one like this. –kisses»

I opened my twitter account to see what fans were about to today. My eyes drifted on one special tweet, Lace’s one.

«Please, don’t make me feel fall for you, my heart isn’t taken anymore, but I just can’t. It’s impossible I can be with you…»

What? Her heart isn’t taken anymore? Just yesterday she was still with Calum and I just don’t understand… Is that me the guy she doesn’t want to fall for… oh how I hope Harry was here.