Punk'd

Punk’d (Chapter Thirty)

I tried to find out what was different from when we were inside, but I couldn’t and it seemed so easy to find.

-      Have you notice anything different here than when we arrived.

-      Yeah, I there are some stuff that we there when we arrive that aren’t here anymore…

-      And are those things?

-      Well… there is no car excepting ours and there were a lot of peeps inside.

-      And what about of this bunch of people coming towards us with strange look on their face…

-      What is going on here?

We were rushing to go to our car and leave this strange place. Actually the place isn’t because it is a Walmart, but what was going on was. We’ve packed everything as fast as we could and stormed into the car and leave like Flash McQueen at a race. Arriving near the exit, another bunch of people were there blocking the exit. We were very on the nerves about what was happening here.

-      THIS is getting creepy! I shouted in the car.

-      I know! I am getting scared of this…

As we tried to keep our calm, everyone was in a circle around our car and I can dare to say almost on it. Now, we couldn’t keep our calm anymore. My heart was beating so fast, I was sure I would do a heart attack right away. Suddenly, we heard kind of a familiar noise, but after listening well and opening a little bit my window to hear better we knew what it was.

-      Isn’t it a song playing? I asked looking confuse at Lace.

-      That’s what I’m hearing but why? She answered as confused as I am.

-      Which songs is this? It tells me something…

-      Me too, but I can’t figure it out by only the music…

«I've tried playing it cool, But when I'm looking at you, I can never be brave, Cause you make my heart race. Shot me out of the sky, You're my kryptonite, You keep making me weak. Yeah, frozen and can't breathe»

-      What the heck is going on? They are playing One Thing!

-      Don’t care, they are moving from the car!

-      Oh nice we can… wait, what are they doing?

-      I think this is called dancing. I thought you knew it, you know it is the thing you do since you are 3 years old. She replied laughing.

-      You are dumb. I know they are dancing, but why is the question. I said getting out the car to see clearly.

-      What are you doing Mary?

-      They don’t want to hurt us. Otherwise they would’ve already crash the car.

I went out the car and I slowly approached the people in the parking, now all behind my car. When I arrived quite close to them they stopped dancing and the music stopped either. It was my chance to talk to them.

-      Hey wise guys! What do you think you are doing?

-      Mary Hamfield. They all said in unison with a creepy voice on. We were waiting for you.

Okay. That was the icing on the cake. They can’t put One Thing and start dancing like One Direction does and then say there were waiting for me like in the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians. That was enough. I came back to take Lace out of the car so she would be with me if anything happens.

-      You come over. I said opening her door and taking her by the arm. This isn’t normal, we have to find a way to get rid of them.

-      But how do we do that smartass?

-      Let’s just play their game, you to do that usually.

-      I am in!

I ran back to Larry and put on our music and put the sound to the maximum.

-      Let’s do this. Said Lace looking at me seriously.

-      Oh I am ready!

I have put a David Guetta song to show off my best dance move, that way they’ll not to mess with me. It was kind of a “bring it on” movie. When I finished dancing they didn’t move of a small inch and haven’t said a single word.

After a few second doing nothing much, the crowd started to move from the back of it to the front.

-      Mary Hamfield and Lace Morgan! Said a male voice at the back of the crowd but coming closer quite quick.

The crowd was still moving and the thing moving in it was now at the edge of it and was about to show off, but he stopped behind the first row just in front of us.

-      You’ve been Punk’d!  The person yelled as he walked out of the crowd.