P.O.V Lace, Alone with Calum

P.O.V Lace ( Chapter Eleven )

After Ashton gave the cinema tickets to Mary, she seemed to be a little confused, but still she looked very happy with him. I know she hasn’t been dating much guy in her life and probably he could be the one for her. I wish it will be a happy ending for them, as I wish it will be with Calum…

As I was going to ask the lady for a ticket for Hangover, I realise that Calum has two in his hand and he suddenly approaches one of it close to me.

-      Why do you have two tickets Calum? I ask wondering we wouldn’t say it is for me.

-      It is for you Lace, why wouldn’t I buy it for you? After all we’re on a date right. He answered smirking at me.

Damn it, that’s what I thought. Why does he need to be so nice? I mean, I can pay my cinema tickets on my own. I guess I just don’t like it when people buy me things. I remember when Mary gave me my birthday present… she had bought a balloon bouquet, which represented much my personality, with a small bag with a gift in it, but at my surprise there was more than I thought. She bought me penguin stickers, which is one of my favourite animal, some candy and stuff for my nails. It was just perfect, but I wasn’t expecting she could buy me a gift…

Anyway, I just thank Calum for his kindness and smile at him.

While heading to the room of the movie, Calum and I were talking about nothing and everything. We told me some crazy stuff he was doing with the band, like play to gummy basketball, I have to play to that thought.

-      Hope you are ready to laugh because this will be epic, Ashton said.

I’m not really sure if he said that because I was more into my conversation with Cal, until I see…

What? Ashton has just take Mary by the waist, and grab his hand in return of his move. What the heck is going on? I never thought she would do that, but she seems to be pretty happy so I just smiled and continued to talk to Calum.

When we found a place in the room, Calum sat us a sit far from Ashton and Mary so we could have a little of privacy during the movie and I guess they weren’t mad at us for it.

Just before the movie started, Calum placed is hand on mine and looked at my straight into the eyes.

-      I am glad to be with you tonight, he said smiling at me. When I saw you at the store I would’ve imagined that I’d be meeting you and I’m happy you accepted to go out to know each other, but not surrounded by fans.

-      I am also happy to be with you Calum, you seemed to be a nice guy and I glad to find out my thoughts are true. I answered giving him my best smile.

I don’t know what was happening in my head but I guess that I kinda like Calum. He is really nice and clever but at the same time he’s crazy and you can have a big laugh with him, he isn’t always serious like some of the guys I have met in my life. I want a boyfriend who stick to my personality, I want to be crazy with him and have good laugh and I also like that he’s a bit flirty even if he don’t know me well, I like it myself to be like that so it is great to be with a guy like him.

During the whole movie, we haven’t really talked since we wanted to watch the movie. We laughed a lot, this last Hangover is hilarious, but between us Ashton laugh was something to laugh at! It is so funny to hear him, it feels like his voice is moulting, it is very funny.

At one point of the movie I noticed that Calum’s hand had never leave mine. So, I grabbed his to show my affection.

-      What do you think about going eat somewhere after the movie? I whispered to Calum.

-      Sure, I’d like to. I am always hungry. He replied laughing at his answer.

-      And so do I, I said laughing a little too.

-      Do you want to ask Mary if she wants to come with Ashton?

-      Umh… sincerely I’d prefer be alone with you, you know to get to know each other better, if you don’t mind. I answered a bit shyly but confident at the same time.

-      Of course I don’t mind, I would say that I’m happy because I think the same way. He smiled at me.

-      Great! I said heading back to the movie, and so did Calum.

When the movie was finished, I took my stuff and got up my sit. I looked to Mary and Ash, who seemed to have a great time since they were holding hand, and tell them what was Calum and mine’s plan.

-      Calum and I we’ll go have some food. We are very hungry, I said smiling while looking at Calum.

-      As if I’m not surprised, said Mary laughing. I guess we will meet after.

-      Great, see you later, I replied before leaving with Calum with his arms around me.

I was very happy, Mary understood my body language. I knew she would understand but at the same time I was hoping she would, maybe she wouldn’t have paid attention… but at least, I am now alone with Calum and I can bet that we won’t only just eat tonight…