Packing up our things

Packing up our things (Chapter Twenty-Seven)

We arrived at the hotel at 2am, we were really tired so we decided to go to bed and pack out things tomorrow morning before leaving to drive back home.

When we woke up on the next day, we put some music to help us packing up our things and maybe pumped us for the 3 hour drive. For now, it was quite working but the song switched and we recognized it immediately

In a minute I was all packed up, I’ve got a ticket to another world, I don’t wanna go, I don’t wanna go. Some words are hard to speak when your thoughts are all I see. Don’t never leave she said to me.’’

We both looked at each other smiling thinking about the boys driving to their next show in the USA. We started singing the lyrics and weirdly it made us feel better, I felt my tears holding back and happiness going on the sadness.

-      It always helped us when started to sing. Said Lace laughing a little.

It was funny, but it was the truth, when we felt the sadness coming we always started to sing and immediately we felt a bit better. But it never happened with a sad song, we always sang happy song to make us feel good but this them it worked as well with Beside You. I guessed it was because we have good memories related to that song.

We finished packing up on an Ed Sheeran’s song, it was Give Me Love, we were singing out loud, maybe we were disturbing the people around but anyway we were leaving so who cares?

We took the elevator with our bags to head to the reception and give the key. We had a feeling of attachment with this hotel because we both had wonderful night with our boyfriend here and there was also the memories with One Direction, so we felt a bit sad again leaving it because it really meant that it was over.

We headed out of the hotel to find back my car, Larry, which we left not so far from the hotel 3 days ago. At our surprise, there were fan waiting outside of the hotel. I could hear them whispering: I hope they are here, I am sure they have not left yet, etc.

A few girls starred at us questionably.

-      Are you Ashton and Calum’s girlfriend? One of the girls asked.

-      Yes we are. I replied to her.

-      Can we have a picture with you, it would be awesome. She asked us smiling.

-      Umh, sure. Why not? I answered smiling back at her.

Lace took a picture of me, the little girl and her friend, and then we exchanged place and I took the picture of Lace and the girls.

-      Thank you! They all said in unison.

-      Your welcome girls. We both replied smiling.

We then continued our way to the car. It took 10 minutes and the bags were packed in the car and we were sat ready to leave.

-      Let’s to this. I said looking at Lace.

-      Yeah, let’s go home now. She replied.

We have been driving for almost 2 hour and it was almost noon so we decided to stop to grab something to eat. We’ve stopped at our favourite coffee store in Quebec, Tim Horton, and we took a little something two eat and of course coffee because we were both working in the evening and we were really tired.

We’ve finished eating and we were again driving home. It took 1 hour and I had dropped Lace at her car and she was driving for her job. On my side, I had to go to my house take my work clothes and I was back on the road, heading to my job.