Hey Mate

Hey Mate (Chapter Eighteen)

We came back into the room to join the guys. My small talk with Lace about Ashton made me feel a little bit better. She was probably right, just like thousands of things in my life.

-      So we had little surprise for you girls. Said Luke looking at us.

As he said that, we heard a knock on the door.

-      Can we come in? a familiar voice asked on the other side of the door.

I was trying to find out who it was. I don’t know much people speaking English and I was pretty sure I heard this voice somewhere before and more than once…

-      Sure come in, come in. Luke shouted so the person could hear it.

The door opened and a cute tanned face entered the room. That was it! It was Zayn, I remembered his voice from the video diary I used to listen too. I couldn’t refer to the restaurant because he hasn’t talked to me, only Harry and Niall did. As I look over to Lace, I could see a speechless girl. One of her celebrity crush was standing right in front of her. I knew she was freaking out inside so try to grab her attention. I whispered a little ‘’Hey’’ to her and then just smile slowly so she could see I was here to handle the situation with her.

-      Wow! That is a surprise. I said to Luke. You invited Zayn to meet up with him, that is sweet of yours.

Luke looked up at Zayn and started to laugh. I didn’t know what was up between those two, but they found very funny what I just said.

-      The surprise isn’t just me. Said Zayn still laughing.

-      What? I asked surprise by his words.

-      Boys! He shouted turning to the door.

The door opened again to reveal four other handsome men. Oh my Lord, the guys didn’t ask for Zayn to come over, but One Direction. I looked speechless at Ashton wondering why.

-      We weren’t supposed to meet up between the rehearsals but they were running late so we saw them. Said Ashton answering my inner question.

-      Let’s stop doing some weird questioning faces and present us to the girls. Said Liam looking at the boys of 5SOS.

-      Well, I guess you guys have already meet Mary, as she told me. Said Ashton looking weirdly at Harry. And here is Lace, her friend. He finished is sentence pointing at her still speechless.

-      Nice to meet you again boys. I said getting up to greet them.

I approach Zayn in first because he was the only one I haven’t talked to at the restaurant yesterday.

-      Hi, I am Mary. I said looking at him leaning my hand towards him.

-      Hi, I’m Zayn, but I guess you already known that. He replied laughing a little.

-      Ahah, yeah I do. I said smiling.

I went to see every guy one by one and shook hand with every single one of them and decided to finish with Harry because he is my celebrity crush and I just felt right doing that. When I arrived at him, it was a bit different than with the rest of the guys.

-      Hey beauty. Said Harry winking at me.

I really hoped Ashton hasn’t seen this. I guess he would be very mad.

-      Hey Harry. I replied shyly. Nice to meet you again.

-      It sure is. He replied giving a kiss on my cheeks.

Wow, that was really hot. I could feel that I was melting inside as he kissed me tenderly.

Lace finally got up and went to meet the boys. As I did, she finished with her crushes, which mean Niall and Zayn. Niall took her hand and put her in a hug.

-      Nice meeting you Lace. He said hugging her.

As he pulls back, he looked again at her smiling at his best.

-      I am Niall. He finally said.

She then faced Zayn to present herself to him. I am sure she would’ve like that Zayn does the same than Niall did, but this isn’t what happened, unfortunately for her.

-      I’m Zayn. He said shaking Lace’s hand.

-      Hi. She replied a little sad look on her face. I am Lace.

Honestly I really could understand how she was feeling. You want something so badly that when it doesn’t happen you just can’t hide your sadness, and I guess it is what happened with Zayn. She wanted to have a hug from him or a kiss on the cheek like Harry gave to me, but she only received a handshake… it can be very disappointing.

We all went to our respective seats next to our boy and the guys of One Direction took the left chair in the room. Since there was only one chair missing Harry had to sit on the same couch as mine, poor girl I am, I know it. It was for my happiness but surely not for Ash’s one. Harry sat beside me putting his arms on the top of the couch to make his-self comfortable.

-      Hey mate. Said Ashton to kind of a hard voice tone looking at Harry. Can I talk to you for a sec?

-      Sure, let’s go in the corridor. Answered Harry standing and heading to the door.