''It's never gonna work out''

‘’It’s never gonna work out’’ (Chapter twenty-three)

We’ve been waiting almost twenty minutes before One Direction came on stage. During that time, Lace and I watched the photos and videos I took during the first act. We’ve taken back on our emotion and we were now wheeling for a big party down here! The lights went one again all down and everybody started to scream even louder than for 5SOS.

The opening video started on the two big screens on each side of the scene. This video was hilarious. It was presenting every guy one by one doing things that they probably like. It was as if as we were invited to one of their party and they greeted us in the house and we were partying with them. Liam welcomed us the in the house, Zayn was the DJ, obviously, Louis was dancing with everyone, Harry was reading a book in the house’s library and Niall was walking by the pool to come and see us.

The boys arrived on stage hidden behind giant screens that went up to let them go on stage.

‘’it feels like we’ve been living in fast forwards, another moment passing by. Up-up all night. The party’s ending but it’s now or never, nobody’s going home tonight.’’

Damn! They are starting with Up All Night, one of my favourite songs of their first album. I was so excited that I just started to dance and didn’t care about what people around were thinking about me.

They were all dancing and smiling on stage, it was just perfect. They seemed to be so happy to be doing what they do and I guess it makes me happy either, since they are my new friends I guess.

‘’Up all night like this all night, up all night like this all NIGHT!’’

As they finish the song, everyone was screaming as loudest as they could, just like always.

-      Hello Montreal! Shouted Harry smiling.

-      You guys are so loud tonight! Said Niall shouting as well. We are so happy to be with you guys! We have been waiting for this moment for a long time and we’re glad to be here!

Oh he shouldn’t have said that… I thought it was the loudest the crowd could scream but apparently no. They screamed even more loudly than before and it was kinda driving me crazy at some point.

The boys talked for a little while and they really got me when Harry started to speak in French, because yeah we speak French in Montreal. I really didn’t know he was speaking that well and it touches me really deep inside. I tears scrolled down my cheek, I felt Lace taking my hand as Niall was speaking French either. I turned to face her and I could see she was whipping her face. I tightened her hand and whipped my tears. We were both smiling to their words and the girls beside us was looking at us a bit strangely, probably wondering why we were all that touch by the show.

-      This one. Started Harry to say as he turns in our way. This one is for you sweet girl. He finished pointing in my way.

I started blushing as Harry dedicated that next song for me and sincerely I really couldn’t think of a song to dedicate to me…

‘’B-baby come on over I don’t care if people ever find out. They say that we’re no good together and it’s never gonna work out.’’

-      Lace! I yelled at her. It is Magic. They never do that one in concert…

-      I guess one guy had a message to tell you…

-      I guess, but-but he can’t… I managed to say stuttering on each and every word.

It was kina sweet of his but I wanted to kill him… why dedicate a song to me when he knows I am taken and not with a nobody, it is one of his friends. I just couldn’t believe it.

The song finished and I was still question myself about why he did that, but anyway in life we have to move on and that’s what I did. I moved on to the next song, lol. 

The concert went very well and the boys thanked us like every two songs and they said a few times that we are from far the loudest and they will surely come back! I was so excited because if they say they will come back maybe we could manage to meet them again, I think it would be amazing and maybe by that time I would’ve moved to Montreal so the drive will be much easier.