About time to leave

About time to leave (introduction)

Lace and I were now friends for 1 year but we’ve known each other for a little bit longer. We first talked because we loved One Direction and I wanted to go to their show in Montreal and none of my friend liked them. I started to talk to her after I knew she liked them two.

Only a year has passed but she is like my sister and I would never exchange her for anything in the world. But we simple call ourselves besties, I guess I liked it.

After a whole year of waiting for the show it was now about time to leave for Montreal. We made our little investigation about the gig and we found that the group 5 Second of Summer is doing the first act of One Direction. Since then, we’ve started to listen to some of their single so we have a little idea of what it will be and know some of the lyrics to sing along during the night. My favourite one of the group.. I’d say the drummer. He’s so darn cute and sings very well and I should say he’s my age and loves a lot of thing that I do love!!

The whole week I’ve been packing up my stuff making sure not to forget anything, same for Lace. It was now the day before the show so we had to leave for our hotel, the Sheraton. Since we leave 3 hours far from it, we had to leave quite early of our house in Quebec City. We packed all our bags in the back of my car, lovely called Larry, entered the address of the hotel in the GPS and put on the best music in the car and we were ready to leave for Montreal.