Food or Girls

Food or Girls (Chapter three)

As we walked through the bunch of girl, I hear a tall blond guy saying « boys we got to leave now. Move on! »

I guessed it was their body guard, because he had a big shape and no smile on his face, like everybody guard.

Lace and I didn’t push the button to push so we just left the store like everybody else, we didn’t want to bother them, and we are not crazy as the other girls who would’ve died for a picture. As I turned one last time to see Ashton, I noticed that his friend, Luke, is watching in our direction and walking out the store just behind us. I couldn’t help it but tell Lace, I was a bit excited about this.

-      Hey, have you notice that the blond and blue eyed guy, Luke I think, is looking in our direction… I guess he’s amazed by your beauty, I winked at her.

-      What you talking about? He can either be watching at you stupid girl, she said laughing at my reflection.

-      Yeah of course! I said with a sarcastic tone. He is totally your type and he got you in his target, I smirked.

As best friend we always debate on who have a target on whom. I say Lace and she says me, where’s the logic in here?

Anyway, I never have high expectation with the boys, I suck at everything that rimes with them. You can ask my dear friends, they will tell you. I always think too much, I have to keep it simple and stop thinking about everything.

-      Mary gets out of your thoughts! I heard a voice near me.

-      What? I wasn’t in my thoughts… I was just thinking about myself. I said uncertain of what I have just said.

-      Yeah like you say, said a laughing Lace next to me. If you would’ve been to earth, you would’ve notice that sexy god Ashton Irwin is standing next to you, and let me say that he have an eye on you. She whispered so he wouldn’t understand.

I softly turn around to see if she said was true and as I turn to face him I blushed to the close beautiful face of Ashton Irwin looking at me with his dying cute smile as he turn back to continue his route.

I turned back to Lace speechless of what just happened. Did he just look at me like that with that gorgeous smile on? It is either my imagination or the reality. If it is reality, did I really blush at him? Oh my god, I’m not better than the other girls then, I’m died. I can’t see him anymore, he’ll think I’m a freak. OK I have to stop with my stupid ideas, maybe it wasn’t that bad. I have to take on my fear and speak out.

I looked around to see if he was still there and I was happy to discover he was just behind me taking a picture with a fan.

-      Wait, I said to Lace. Ashton is just behind me, I’ll take a guess to talk to him.

-      Wow? What happened to my friend? Talking to a boy isn’t in her habits, she replied in a joking tone.

-      Ha ha, very funny! I answered sarcastically. Just stop here with me, maybe you can talk with Luke, I winked at her.

-      Fine, but I do it for you.

When I stopped, Ashton took a look at I was and smiled. Well I guess he smiled at me but I didn’t want to have high expectation on that guy. I just send back a smile just before he took a picture with a cute little girl about 8 years old. He came near and I just had to give it a shot.

-      Hey Ashton, how do you like your time in Montreal yet? I asked trying not to get my emotion on.

-      Hey, he replied with his best smile but surprised at the same time. I’m having a great time, the people are very nice to us.

I just smiled at his answered wondering what I should say next and as usual a stupid thing got out.

-      So, what do you like the most, food or girls ?

What have I taught? He will think I want to hook up with him or I don’t know what he could thing to that. But he took it pretty good I guess because he smiled and answered me without any hesitation.

-      I’d say both. Food is very good and girls are very beautiful down here, he answered as he looked me straight into the eyes.

Oh gosh, I just wanted to blush. Was he just flirting with me?

 I have to try it, be unpredictable Mary, stop being shy or you’ll regret it, I told myself.