To Infinity and Beyond

To Infinity and Beyond! (Chapter Twenty-One)

After our good meal at the restaurant, Paul took us back to the Bell Centre. We went backstage one last time to say goodbye to the boys before the show. When we got out of the car, Ashton took me alone and so did Calum with Lace.

-      I wish you a great show tonight babe. Said Ashton holding my hands. But before you go to your place I want to know one last thing…

-      Of course, what is it about Ash? I asked concerned because he was looking quite sad about that thing he wanted to ask.

-      I want to know Mary… he managed to say. Do you love me?

Oh damn Lord! I surely wasn’t expecting that question tonight, or at least not before the show. I released my hand from his and lifted them up to his lovely face.

-      Of course I love you Ash! I answered smiling and looking straight into his eyes.

To my words, his wonderful smile came on and he had sparkle in his eyes.

-      I am glade, because I love you too. More than I’ll ever love someone. He replied kissing me tenderly on the lips.

-      You are my one and only Ashton, never forget that! I said to him after kissing him back. To the infinity and beyond.

-      I know it is Buzz cue, but I do like that you used it anyway. He winked at me. And so to you, never forget that you are in my heart and you are my one less lonely girl.

As we finished telling our love to each other, we kissed passionately for a few minutes before heading back to the boys.

-      Finally, I have one other last question. He said taking my arm to stop me.

-      Sure, what is it? I asked.

-      Where is your sit?

Ahah, I didn’t think he would ask me that one. But I’m happy he did so he could see where I am in the crowd and maybe smile at me. I guessed that I’d liked it if he does it.

-      Yeah my sit! It is section 101, row F. I am not that far from you. I answered smiling.

-      Alright! Now we can head back to the boys.

We made our way back to the boys and wait for Lace which wasn’t there and then go find our sit. Lace and Calum arrived not so long after me.

-      Ready to go? I asked Lace very enthusiast about the show.

-      I am more than ready. She replied as excited as I am.

We hugged every guy one by one to wish them good luck for tonight and on their side they wished us a good show and to have great fun. It was quite weird because they wished us to have fun at their own show. Umh… wonder what will happen tonight!

-      What do you think about coming backstage and see us after the show. Said Harry just before we turned around to leave.

-      Sounds okay. I answered.

-      It is totally fine with me either. Answered Lace on her side.

-      Great! Let’s meet at the back door. Said Niall smiling of happiness.