Here without you

Here without you (Chapter Forty-Four)

-      I wasn’t either… I had to talk to someone and I didn’t know who to call…

-      So you called the last one you wanted. He said dryly

-      No. I said as my voice started cracking a little. I let my heart decide who to call.

I couldn’t believe what I just told him, I didn’t mean to… it just went like it.

-      I miss you Mary, I wish you could be by my side. He said as he takes a deep breath like to hold tears.

-      I’m here without you baby, but you’re still on my lonely mind.

-      And you are with me in my dreams. He replied as he recognized the song from the 3 Doors Down.

-      What are you doing to me?

-      I don’t know, because I was wondering the same thing about you. Since the first time we met you are doing something to me that I could never explain.

-      Please stay with me, baby stay with me. Don’t ever let me go and I will never let you go. I replied smiling at the ground.

I couldn’t describe how I was feeling at the moment. I just wanted him so badly right next to me but at the same time wanted to scratch his little face. I guess this is what they call… love. We’ve been talking for almost an hour, saying sweet thing to each other.  I don’t know if I meant everything I said but I surely looked like I meant it. I was smiling stupidly at the ground, biting my lips at his words and mostly my heart was trembling as I heard his raspy voice.

-      My heart belongs to where you are, so I am going to bed to find you in my dreams. He said to end our long lasting conversation.

-      Harry Styles, little angel. I said as I let a tears scroll down my cheek. Have a goodnight.

-----------------------------

Hey guys ! it is my first author note so don't be so judgmental if I do it wrong.

iI haven't been on lately because of beginning of college and also because a lack of inspiration but i sudenly had inspiration for my story today thinking back of my experience and everything. 

This chapter is not very long but quite important just like the other one.

If you have some ideas for my story just leave me a message, i would be glad to hear what are your ideas.

Please Comment and Vote for you best part !

Follow me on Twitter: Merss21

Love xx