Mary Hamfield ?! (P.O.V Lace)

Mary Hamfield ?! (Chapter Fifth teen-P.O.V Lace)

Calum and I kissed like that for an unlimited time, nothing else counted but him. After a last wonderful kiss he backed off and looked at me caressing my arm that was lying on the bed. He then grabbed my hand left a soft peck on it and headed back to me.

- What do you think about going out with the boys tomorrow morning and then come the rehearsal? He asked slowly. Maybe Mary will be there too.

- I would love too. I said smiling kindly at him.

- I am glade. Now... he said taking a small pause. Would you mind about going to bed? That way we could be in shape for our day tomorrow.

- Of course I don't, I am quite tired of this entire one. I said smirking. But at least, it was a very great one.

He smiled at me with his most beautiful one, it made me shivered inside. He was so beautiful when he was smiling like that. I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him again but sincerely I was too tired, I really needed to sleep. Since we both didn't had any pyjama, he went to bed in underwear, like most guy does and just kept my shirt, not wanting to sleep completely in underwear with him.

On the morning, we woke up at the same time, around 9o'clock. We took our stuff, which isn't much since it isn't the room we usually live in and left the room. We headed to the reception together to give back to key. Before going back to our respective chamber, Calum took me by the arm and led me on the couch in the lobby.

- I know we are seeing each other in a few hours but I just wanted to tell you that our night yesterday was one of the best of my life, honestly. I have never felt that way with a girl and I am glade it is with you because you are such a nice girl with a big heart. You take care of what you like most and you live your life like you want to live it. You don't let anyone drive your life. And that is why I like so much I guess, and I think I can dare to say why I love you that much...

- Wow Calum. I said speechless. I really wasn't expecting that but I can assure you that I feel the exact same way with you. You are careless as much as I am, and much more.

He smiled at my words, probably because he hoped I was feeling the same way.

- And I think I can add that it is the reason why I think I love you as much as you do love me... I said a bit shyly.

His smile widened at my confession. He took my hand to make me stand up and pull me into a hug. He pulled back a little and gave me a last kiss on the lips.

- We got to go now. He said slowly as he pulled back from our hug.

- I think we do have to. I replied wanting to stay forever in his arms.

We both took the elevator and went each in our own direction.

As I was walking to the room, I couldn't thinking about the night I had with Calum, the small acting he did just to make me kiss him and not to forget to mention it, his confession this morning. Wow that was a real surprise. Calum Hood from 5 Second of Summer likes me, or maybe I should say, loves me...

Finally on my floor, my thoughts have been interrupted by a door closing. My head lifted up to see a tall blond guy wearing a marvel shirt. Wait what? A marvel shirt, isn't that Ashton's shirt? He started walking in my direction a huge smile on his face, but looking at the ground. As we walked by, he looked into my eyes and smile even wider than before and let a little laugh out after being just a person behind me. I turned around to see if my eyes haven't played me a trick and I was right. It was Ashton Irwin coming back from my room, well Mary and mine. I started to walk faster to arrive at the room and question Mary about that.

- Mary Hamfiled?! I said as I opened the door. I think you owe me some answers.

As I look in her direction, I noticed she was paying any attention to what I was saying. She was just sitting on the edge of the bed, her arms crossed on her chess smiling like an idiot at the ground and biting her lips. I approached slowly, so she won't have a heart attack and sit on the bed right next to her. I put my arm around her and talk to her slowly so she could understand every word I was saying.

- Mary, Bella? What happened with Ashton? I asked looking at her. You look so happy.

She understood I was arrived and I was sit beside her waiting for an answer. She slowly drifted her look from the ground to me and smile wider.

- I had my first kiss. She said while biting her lips and again looking back to the ground still smiling like a little girl.

- What? You and Ashton kiss? I asked very happy for her. How did it feel like? How did it go? I want to know everything.

- Just like in the movie. I had butterflies in my stomach and it was just the best moment of my life, everything was perfect. I don't regret anything Lace. I went with what I wanted to do, not thinking about anything than my wants.

- I am so glad! It wasn't that hard to find your guy. I said smirking.

- Yeah, I guess I found him. She said taking a small pause. But where were you all night? She said changing her voice tone.

- Well, Calum took a room for the night so we could be alone and you too.

- And who was it? She asked very enthusiast

- How should I put this? I said thinking about how to say it. Calum and I kiss during a long part of the night and when we went to the lobby, we told me he loved me...

- What? And what did you answer?

- I said that I felt the exact same way...

- No way! She said surprised. Lace I am so happy for you. She shouted taking me in her arms for a huge hug.

- And so am I. I replied smiling. Now let's get prepared, as Ashton probably told you we are going out with 5SOS in a few hours, so let's go.

We jumped out the bed and went to our luggage to see what we were going to wear today. I opted for a simple outfit, a black ying-yang t-shirt with a white jeans jacket with cropped sleeves and white high-waist short. Mary took her best outfit, probably to look good for Ashton. She chose high-waist tie-dye shorts with a cami that shows a bit her boobs lign and a cropped black and white leather. the next step, makeup and hair and then we were ready to meet up with the boys.