As in the book of...

P.O.V Lace (Chapter Fifty)

-        I forgot to ask you how long you’ll be staying here. I asked while looking at the boys.

-        As long as it takes to get better. Said Liam pushing friendly Harry’s shoulder.

-        What if it takes long? You know university starts soon and we won’t be available a lot…

-        Then we’d stayed until you finish school, even if it takes years. Harry replied a bit angry.

-        Don’t exaggerate buddy, I’m sure it won’t take that long with Mary. I replied giving him a reassuring smile.

-        I’m not the one being sure about it… he said crossing his arms on his chest.

***Arrived at the hotel***

-        I gotta go, it is late and we need to handle few things university stuff tomorrow so…

-        Have a good night. Said Zayn hugging me tightly.

I wished goodnight to the rest of the boys and went back in the car.

It felt weird when Zayn hugged me, I felt wanted from him and mostly I felt very secure in his strong arms. I just don’t know what to think about that… A great night of sleep will be the best remedy. I told myself as I start the car.

The Next Day

Today was the most exciting day of all for both of us because we were going to take our university schedule and take a quick look at our classes, since it was the first day. We got rapidly prepared, we put on our best casual clothes, put some light make up, just to say we look good and we were heading to the underground station.

The ride took us 5 minutes from our house to the university, it is very quick and we really enjoy it. We decided to arrive quite early because we wanted to have enough time to visit and meet new people. The first day was reserved for the new students, there was no course on that day, which is very good.

The day has past very quick, time goes by so fast when you’re in good company. We met lots of new students today and I could say that one particular guy got in Lace sight. I heard that his name is Thomas, but I don’t know his last name. He’s a tall man with brown hair and eyes. He has a beard that makes him look like a bad boy and he is very handsome. For myself, I have had the honour to meet the lovely Alexander Jackson. He is a tall brown haired and blue eyed guy. I could describe his eyes as bluer than the Caspian Sea. He has a baby face but he still look like his age, which is 20.

Lace and I both said goodbye to our new friend and left for the underground. Whilst we were walking to the station, we heard some screaming girls. I looked over at Lace and we both agreed that it could be because of One Direction since their hotel is very near. We decided to approached and maybe help the guys going thru the crowd. We followed the screams and then, after a few minutes of walking we saw a quite big crowd of girls. We got in the crowd and push the girl away to reach the boys. I suddenly stop, taking Lace’s arms to make her stop too.

-        It isn’t One Direction

-        It isn’t? She asked wondering who it could be, not seeing anything.

-        That’s her. I said clenching my fists.

-        You really think it’s her? She asked now seeing her at Ashton’s side.