Have you seen that?

Have you seen that? (Chapter one)

After 3 hours of driving I was very looking forward about arriving at the hotel, we just had to find a parking, which is not easy here. But finally we had found one and quite not expensive for three nights. We took all our stuff to leave Larry for three days and head to the entrance of the hotel.

- Hello girls how can I help you? , asked a lovely woman the reception

- Hi, we have a reservation at the name of Mary Hamfield, I said very tired, but exited to be here.

- Sure! It is room 518, the elevator is on your left. Have a nice time here, she said with a big smile on her face.

I took the keys, gave one to Lace and we were off to the elevator.

Arrived at the fifth floor we started looking for our room, so we went straight down the hall looking at the doors number. After a few minutes, we finally found our room in a quiet place of the hotel. We opened the door to have a view on our big and lovely room. There were one king sized bed, yeah we sleep in the same bed, but sincerely we really don't care, and small desk and huge bathroom, which is great, and a small living room with a TV. We were amazed because it didn't look that big on the photos.

- Wow! This room is amazing, said Lace with an enthusiastic tone in her voice.

- I know right, I replied with the same enthusiasm.

- Hey sis' it is almost noon, wanna go look for a place to eat?

- Sure I'm starving since we arrived in Montreal!

We took a few minutes to prepare ourselves, and headed out of the hotel to find a little pizzeria that a friend told us about. After a few minutes, we entered a street bounded of people and we finally saw the pizzeria. They were a lot of people, I guessed it was because it is very good. We took a place in the row and waited our turn.

- What can I get you? Asked an awesome guy behind his counter.

- I'll take one slice all dressed with a bottle of water please, I gently answer to the cute cashier.

- And for you? He asks as he looked down at my friend.

- I'll go for one slice of the three cheeses pizza and a bottle of water please, she answered to man.

We took our pizza and leave to sit not far from the pizzeria. As we were eating we saw some One Direction fans walking down the street with some band t-shirt. It was very funny to see them wearing those, but we guess it was just a beginning to the fandom.

- Gosh! Have you seen that Lace?

- What about? There a lot of things going on here, she laughed at me.

- All those girls, I answered. Wearing there 1D t-shirt hoping to meet the boys and grab their attention... They'll never give a damn of them.

- What is going on with you? She asked looking at me questioned and at the same time amused because it is the big truth.

- Nothing much, what about you? I answered stupidly not wanting to tell her.

- Fine, you don't wanna tell so I'll discover it, she said with a funny look on her face.

I should've shut my mouth... she knows me too much. She always discovers what is wrong with me when I don't wanna tell her. I guess this one of the reason why we are best friend.

- Want to go shopping when we'll be finish eating? I asked with smile on my face to make her happier.

- You know I'm always up for some shopping with you! She replied with her best smile, which made me smile after it.

She always does that smile to make me smile afterwards when a little bit down and she wants me to be happy because she doesn't like to see me sad.