Why don't you just kiss me?

Why don’t you just kiss me? (Chapter Thirty-Four)

P.O.V Lace

For the first time since a little while, I had the chance to be alone with Calum. I was really happy about it and I knew he was feeling the same. We staid a few minutes with Ashton and Mary, but we wanted to be all alone so we went to my room downstairs.

Mary and I were very clever on that one. We visited a few houses, but we chose this one because the bedroom was very separate from each other and they were very isolated, which means the noise are less loud. I let you guess why we wanted this one…

Whatever, arrived in my bedroom, Calum and I sat on my bed and just cuddle while talking about what happened since the last time we saw each other.

-      What had happen on tour after Montreal? I asked very curious.

-      Well, the fans rapidly found where we were staying when we were in Toronto and it was the same as One Direction so every fan was outside waiting for us to come out, but Bill and Paul talked together and judged that it was impossible to let us out of the hotel. So we were stuck inside for the whole day before the show. The only time we went out was for the rehearsal and after it we stayed inside the arena because fans have followed us and they were now all outside the arena. It was very crazy. He said laughing at the situation that has happen.

-      Wow! Directioners are crazy as hell! I said thunderstruck.

-      You shouldn’t talked you are one. He replied smirking.

-      I am one, but I am not crazy like they are. I think they just don’t know what privacy means.

-      Ahah! I think you are right my love. He said laughing at the truth I just said.

I didn’t know why, but I shivered when he called me ‘’my love’’. It is so cute and I totally like it.

-      Hey sweet Calum. I said smirking at him.

-      Don’t call me sweet Calum, you know I don’t like it. He replied starring dangerously at me.

-      Stop it boy, I know you know you like it. Stop lying to yourself sweet Calum! I smirked at him.

-      You will regret it Lace Morgan! He said going on his knee.

-      Oh I am so scared! I said waving my hands in the air as if I was really scared.

I really liked Calum for this. He may be 18 but still he has a young heart and he will always be who he wants to be. I enjoy playing little game like this with him, it always finish about laughing out loud, mostly because it was by Skype. But I will always remember our first night together when he acted like he was Hulk, we finished kissing, which was MAGIC!

-      Oh you should be. You took the wrong choice by making fun of me.

-      Hey? You said that last time, you can’t say it again.

-      Calum the Wonderful can say whatever he wants. And he can also do whatever he wants to do.

As he finishes is sentence, he jumped on me started kissing me the hardly he could. At first I was dazed about his move because it took me by surprise, but I came back to me and I kissed him back, just like we did on our first date. This guy was perfect, he could either make feel so weak one second and the other I fell like a princess to him. This feeling is just amazing and it is impossible to describe it.

We kissed for several minutes before he pulls back from me. He looked me straight into my eyes, which made me feel weaker.

-      Nice shoes, wanna fuck? He says very seriously.

-      I have no shoes on, I think you’ll have to find something else. I smirked at him knowing that he wouldn’t give up until I say yes.

-      Your legs aren’t suffering by running like this in my dirty mind? He said trying to get me.

-      Why don’t you just kiss me and take off all my clothes and do it the normal way? I asked sitting back.

-      Umh… maybe because I am not normal.

-      That is a new Cal. I said laughing. Why don’t you try for once? I asked getting a little bit closer to him.

I finally got on my knees just in front of him and started kissing him softly but with a lot of passion. He kissed me back and he laid us on the bed. I gently put my hand under his shirt and started taking it off of him. I threw it on the floor and did the same with my t-shirt.

He was travelling his hands all over my body and I could feel the heat climbing in the room after every single second if was doing this. It didn’t take long before he took of his and mine’s pants. He started kissing by belly kindly from the bottom of it to finally reach my mouth. We took off our underwear and we were now under the blanket. His hand was on the bed to hold himself while his other one was grabbing my waist. I travelled my fingertips on his muscular torso and then to his back.

It wasn’t my first time, so I knew how it felt like. I prepared myself and thought of our first date in Montreal, our first kiss… as I think about the soft and sweet kiss he gave me on that night, he came in and I felt anything.

After a few minutes he pulled back and lay down next to me, caressing my arms. I grabbed his arms and kissed it softly, to show him I have had a great moment with him. He hugged me and we slept together for a part of the afternoon.