Remember?

Remember? (Chapter Thirty-Five)

P.O.V Mary

I went to my room with Ashton and we put my favourite music on, which means 5SOS and One Direction, obviously.

-      I have missed you so much babe. Said Ashton as he softly leaves a kiss on my lips.

-      And so do I. I replied smiling to his kiss. I was so looking forwards to move in the house so you could come and we’d be alone together.

-      I am very happy about that too. I also like the fact that your room is separate from each other. He said winking at me.

-      Umh, I’m wondering why you are happy of that. I said teasing him.

Our little conversation stopped when Ashton suddenly jumped off the bed and stopped the music playing on my iPod.

-      Hey! That was my favourite song. I said when he stopped it when Little Thing was playing.

-      That song reminded me something. He said turning back to me.

-      And what have it reminded you? I asked curious.

-      I come back on two second.

-      Alright. I said as he got out of the room.

He came back in after a few second, just like he said. He was hiding something behind his back, but it was big so I could kind of see what it was. He pulled out the guitar from is back and sat on the edge on the bed. He tapped on the bed to tell me to sit next to him.

-      There is something I really needed to tell you, but I can’t find the words to describe it so I found the perfect song to sing to you. He said when I sat next to him putting his hand on my lap.

That was so damn cute, he was going to sing me a song, whichever it was I didn’t mind, my boyfriend will be singing to me. I think he has a wonderful voice, I am a little bit sad he doesn’t sing more on the band’s song.

-      Alright. I said trying to hide my huge excitement.

-      Here we go. He said while taking the guitar in his hand and laying it on his lap.

He took a few second to prepare his self, I guessed he was a little bit stressed to sing to me, after all it was the first time. He cleared his throat and turned to face me.

«Within a minute I was all packed up, I’ve got a ticket to another world. I don’t wanna go, I don’t wanna. Sudden words are hard to speak, when your thoughts are all I see, ‘’don’t ever leave’’, she said to me.

We both fall asleep underneath the same sky, to the beat of a heart at the same time. So close but so far away, can you hear me?

She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake, I’m trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day, and I’m somewhere new. I made a promise I’ll come home soon. Bring me back, bring me back to you»

I was speechless. Ashton just sang me Beside You, and it just fits to our relation and how we feel about it. We are far from each other and I just want him to be by my side, but unfortunately he can’t because of the tour.

-      Baby, I said tears in my eyes. It is… I am just speechless. This song is the best one for our relation and just the fact you sing it to me playing the guitar, it means lots for me.