P.O.V Lace

P.O.V Lace (Chapter Forty-One)

I’ve been to Mary’s bedroom to see who was calling her. To my surprise it was Harry. He called a few days ago, why would he call her again? Well, I guess he wanted a girl to talked to or maybe not, ahah.

I talked a few minutes with Mary and Harry, which rimes, before I got cut by my phone ringing. I looked at it to see who was calling and I was surprise but so happy to see his name on the screen.

-      NIALL! I shouted as I answer the call.

-      Lace, babe! I am so happy to talk to you, it has been such a long time.

-      I KNOW! I yelled thru the phone at this truth. What have you been?

-      Hum, you know the tour… what about you? Harry told me Mary and you were now leaving together. How amazing is that?

-      Yeah we are and it is amazing. It has been only a few days but we really enjoy it. We get really along and complete each other about task in the house so it is very good.

-      That is amazing! And talking about Harry…

-      Yeah, he is talking to Mary on Skype, we were talking when you called.

-      Yeah I know he did call her, and that is why I called you…

-      Explain…

-      Well, Harry is warning Mary about Ashton… he said taking a big breath, I guessed it was hard for him to tell me that since she is my bestfriend and him my boyfriend’s bestfriend. Harry and I cough him cheating on Mary. I know she won’t take it good so can you like make sure she doesn’t get mad at Harry because he is telling the truth and there is more to the story but she doesn’t need to know it and you either.

-      But what abo-

-      Lace! He cut me before I could finish my sentence. Please promise my from the bottom of your heart you will talk to her so she won’t get mad at Harry, because he doesn’t want to do that to get her, he just want her happiness and he thinks with Ashton it won’t, even more if she finds out about him cheating on her…

-      Alright I will talk-

Before I could even say I would talk to her, I heard Mary storming out of her room and slamming the front door. I think it is too late for the part of she isn’t supposed to get mad at Harry…

-      I think for the part she isn’t supposes to get mad at him has failed Niall. I said as I went to the window to see her running far from the house.

-      Why that? What has happen?

-      She just stormed out of the house with her iPod on… it never look good when she’s like that.

I hung up with Niall after a few minutes Mary left. I wanted to go after her because I know she would need someone to talk to about what he just told her, but at the same time I know she would like to be all alone, she will come back and then we will talk about it, well maybe.

I just hope she won’t do anything bad or wrong, I don’t want her to get hurt because of this stupid story…