You're dumb or stupid?

You’re dumb or stupid? (Chapter Thirty-One)

As we try to concentrate to what is going on, I can only notice one thing. Everybody is laughing out loud.

-      Hey girls! Said the man in front of us but in a kind way this time. You are at the show Punk’d and we made it!

Wait what? Punk’d, isn’t it the TV show of Ashton Kutcher? I looked back at the man and… Oh My Sweet Lord! Ashton Kutcher is in front of us. I couldn’t believe my damn eyes.

-      Lace it is Ashton Kutcher. I whispered to her stuttering on each word.

-      Oh Gosh. I know it! She replied as shock as I am.

-      But wait… I started to say. Why have you pranked us… we aren’t celebrities. I asked to Ashton.

-      Maybe, but for them you are. He said pointing the crowd of people starring at us.

-      Who are they?  And who have planned this?

-      For the first question, they are Directioners. For the second one, I have your answer on the phone.

I took the phone and put it between Lace and mine’s ear.

-      Hello? I managed to say.

-      Hi babes! Two men said on the other side of the phone.

-      Ashton, Calum?

-      It is us. Calum answered my interrogation.

-      What the heck did you do? Asked Lace a bit frustrated but laughing at what just happened.

-      We taught you would need some help to laugh a little bit since you were stressed with the house. Ashton answered laughing.

-      You are dumb or just stupid? I almost did a heart attack because of your little prank.

-      That was the plan. Make you scared and then make you decompress.

-      What was supposed to be the decompressing part? I asked dryly.

-      You dancing clever girl. Answered Calum laughing.

-      I knew it has been a while since you have dance and I know you missed it but you never wanted to dance in front of people and I still don’t know why. So we decided to make this prank to make you dance and don’t be afraid of it.

-      Really? That is very nice of yours babe, but I really thought they wanted us dead.

-      They would never. Calum answered. They love you and that’s why they came. They wanted to help Ashton and Calum’s girlfriend.

-      How was it supposed to help me? Asked Lace a bit confuse as I do.  

-      To help you trust Mary whatever happens in life and it same on her side.

-      There were some points to discuss about your plans boys, but you got it right. Lace said smiling at me. We have to go now, talk to you later boys.

She hung up and gave the phone back to Ashton Kutcher.  That was a big laugh after being scared, but the guys were right. I had to take back on me and start dancing again and Lace and I have to trust each other in any situation, the craziest, happiest or the scariest.