Wherever you are

P.O.V Harry Wherever you are (Chapter Fifty-Four)

At the moment Mary told me I was right, I knew it was about Ashton and I was already preparing myself to go and get her.

***

Arrived at her job, I asked her fellows worker if they had seen her. One girl pointed me the employee’s room. I knocked on the door, backed off and waited for an answer. The door opened slowly and a face appeared in the doorway.

-        May I take you to your house? I asked smiling at her little face.

-        Sure. She answered. I just need to grab my stuff.

I closed the door and leaned my back on the wall, waiting for her.

Not so long and we were in the underground going to her house.

We got there very quick, and we were already at her place.

-        Wanna talk about it or you want to change your mind? I asked sitting comfortably on her bed.

-        I think both would be the best. She replied taking a place next to me.

-        What happened between you and Ash? It has been very quick.

-        I know, let’s say he kinda rushed the thing.

-        What do you mean he rushed the thing?

-        He was shopping with his other girl, well not anymore, in the centre and Lace and I walked by then after school.

-        No he hasn’t! I replied speechless. What did you do to the girl?

-        Yeah… I haven’t been very sweet. I said ashamed, thinking back of the moment. I like shoved her.

My mouth opened at her words.

-        I didn’t know she didn’t know about me. Ashton hasn’t told her he was in a relationship. But now everything is fine between her and me.

She explained me the entire situation. What she told him, who he reacted and so on.

-        Can we go to the part where I change my mind? She asked looking at me, sparkle in her eyes.

-        Sure, what do you want to do? I answered.

-        Maybe watch a movie? Have you seen the Titanic?

-        Not all of it, I felt asleep half of the movie, but Niall has seen it all.

-        Nothing can be sadder… Wanna watch it ?

-        Sure!

She got up and put the movie in her DVD player, turned on the TV and sat back next to me.

***

I whipped the few tears I had away, hoping she hasn’t seen it. I got a bit surprised when I discovered her sleeping on my chest. I turned off the TV and put the blankets over us. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

-        I know I shouldn’t tell you, but I just can’t stop thinking of you wherever you are. I whispered in her neck, letting my head slowly fall to the crew of it.