Go Karting? Why not?

Go Karting? Why not? (Chapter Sixteen)

We were now ready to meet up with the guys for our exciting day. The boys never told us what we were going to do excepting for the rehearsal. I texted with Ashton and we agreed on meeting in the lobby at 10:30. It was almost that time so we took the elevator and waited for them on the couch. They arrived only a few minutes after us so we haven’t waited that long. Calum hugged Lace gave her a small kiss on the lips and so Ashton did the same with me. Luke and Michael had obviously question mark on their foreheads, I guess haven’t told them about their nights.

-      Hope you are ready for a lot of emotion girls because today will be an intense day. Said Luke standing next to Mikey.

-      Sure. Lace replied. But what are we going to do? She asks wondering, and so was I.

-      Boys, you haven’t told them? Asked Michael.

-      Well, we wanted to keep it a secret. Answered Ashton smiling stupidly.

-      So I guess we’ll have to keep it a secret until we arrive there. Said Michael smirking at Lace and I.

-      Let’s go everyone! Said a loud voice in the back of us.

I turned back to see who it was and I was surprise to see that it was Bill, their body. I guess he was coming with to be sure everything is fine.

-      The car is waiting for us at the back of the hotel, there is too much fan at the entrance to go out that way. I said showing outside with his hand.

-      Alright, we’ll follow you then. Calum replied.

We all followed Bill to the back of the Sheraton to go in the car and head to somewhere in Montreal. When the car went out the parking a few girls started to run after the car. Wow! That is crazy. The driver drove around the hotel for a few minutes so the girls will stop following us. After a few turn around the hotel we were finally heading to the mystery destination. It took approximately 15 minutes to arrive were the guys planned our day. At my big surprise, they brought us in an amusement park, but the speciality of this place was go karting.

-      Go Karting? I asked while looking at the boys. Why not?

-      That will be a part of fun! Said Lace enthusiast.

-      It sure will. Replied Luke as excited as her. What are the team?

As we were going in the amusement park, we were discussing what will be the team. 

-      I team up with Mary, said Lace grabbing my arm. We will beat you up in no minutes.

-      We are the team of fire, no one beats us. I replied determinate to win.

-      Alright. Said Ashton. Then I team up with Calum. We are master chief at go karting, this will be a piece of cake.

-      We’ll see that on the race track. I replied giving him competitive look.

-      So I guess Michael and I will be together. Said Luke breaking our starring.

-      It will be easy bro. said Michael looking at Luke.

We all went to the reception to have the charming suite we have to wear for go karting and we headed to the race track. It was a 3 against 3, so I started competing against Luke and Ashton, then Lace, Calum and Michael will compete against each other.

-      Ready to lose? Asked Ashton to Luke and I.

-      In your dreams candy man. I glanced at Ashton.

-      That isn’t really male mate. Luke laughed at Ashton new nickname.

-      You will regret that little girl. Ashton said to me.

-      I am so scared. I laughed out loud.

A man arrived on the track with a flag to begin the race.

-      Get ready to start the race everyone. The man said to the three of us starting the race.

As he said that, we all went into our go kart and prepared ourselves to start the race.

-      1,2 , 3, GO! As the man said that, he shook the flag to let us know that it is now started.

I put on my best fast and furious driving and tried to make my way to win on Luke. After a few tries, I finally overtake Luke, the only one remaining was Ashton. He was too far away to catch up on him, but I tried my best to win the race.

-      Oh yeah, I win it, I win it! Ashton shouted while doing a little victory dance.

-      Stop doing that. Groan Luke taking of his helmet.

-      You’re just mad my girl won on you. Replied Ashton winking at me.

Wow! I was now his girl. He said it, he have just said it in front of everyone. That made blush a little, but I could hold on me and I just winked back at him.

It was now the turn of Lace, Calum and Michael. I leaned towards Lace car to punch gently her shoulder in sign of encouragement.

-      Come on Lace! I shouted. You can win this one.

-      I will squish them like a button. She replied in a determinate tone.

-      That’s my girl. I said giving her a high five before she starts the race.

After a long fight with Calum during the race Lace overtook Calum and finish in first place.

-      Oh yeah, you did it, you did it. I sang to Lace’s victory.

-      I told you I would squish them like button. It was a piece of cake, isn’t it?

-      Of course it was!

Lace and I started our victory dance in front of Calum and Mickey who were frustrated about their defeat.

After these two races, it was now time to eat. We went to the little snack bar in the amusement park to have a bit before going to the rehearsal.