You ain't going to rob our new house!

You ain’t going to rob our new house! (Chapter Thirty-Three)

I think that today wasn’t our day. First we get prank by our boyfriends and we almost do a heart attack and then we get rob, no that wasn’t going to happen.

-      What should we do? Call the police is the solution. Said Lace taking her cellphone from her purse.

-      No there is another solution and we aren’t going to call the police. I said as I put my hand on hers so she puts down her phone.

-      What the heck are you thinking about? She asked thinking about what I can think of.

-      I brought my baseball bat and I forgot to take it out of the car yesterday. I said starring my steering wheel and smiling at it.

-      Oh no, we aren’t doing this.

-      I know it sounds like a bad plans, but please trust me on this. I am not so sure they are robber and I surely don’t want to call the police and have to pay because we called them for a false alarm.

-      But what if something wrong happens?

-      You run away and call the police. I said putting my hand on her shoulder to let her know that everything will be fine.

-      Alright, I will trust you on that bit even if I’m not wheeling for it.

-      You made the right choice. Now grab you purse and try to find something you could hit the person or make it weaker.

-      I’ve got perfume and there is also that small curtain pole we bought in the trunk.

-      Alright! Take those two things and I take my baseball bat.

We approached the house carefully so the people inside won’t see us. I slowly turn the handle and opened the door carefully. We slowly went up the stairs so they won’t hear or see us.

-      They are in front of us. I whispered to Lace. But their back is facing us so we can take them by surprise.

-      Alright. I’m following you.

I stepped on the first floor and carefully approached the two men standing just in front of us.

-      You ain’t going to rob our house you freak!  I yelled as I prepared myself to give a swing to one of the man while Lace was going to take on the other one.

They both turned slowly and at the same rhythm lifted their hands in the air.

-      We just wanted to steal your heart. The brown haired man said as he completely turned around.

-      CALUM!! Lace shouted from behind me as she drops what she has in her hand.

She ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

-      I have missed you so much my Hulk! She said hiding in his neck and kissing it a few times.

-      You don’t know how much I have missed you babe! Said Calum hugging her the tighter he could.

They hugged like this for a few second before pulling back. They are always so cute to see together it is incredible.

For myself, I just froze at the sight of Ashton standing in front of me in his marvel shirt, like our first date. I could see he was hiding something in his back but I didn’t care since he was here and I missed him so much.

-      Ashton, my love!! I finally said taking back on my emotion.

He approaches from me and took me by the waist and kissed me just like when we left a few months ago. I lifted my arms to his neck and kissed back.

-      I thought you couldn’t come until the end of the tour. I said a huge smile on my face at the sight it wasn’t true.

-      No, we got a break of a few days and they gave us the right to go wherever we wanted until we stay together and with Bill of course.

-      I am so happy that you are here! I said kissing him again and again.

We were very happy the guys were here, but Lace and I were wondering why Harry told us they couldn’t come until the end of the TMH tour. Has he lied to us or was it planned? Anyways, who cares? Our boyfriends are here and we are going to have a good time!