P.O.V Lace

P.O.V Lace Wanna go out? (Chapter Fifty-Seven)

After that moment I shared with Zayn I just couldn’t stop thinking of him. I have met plenty other very amazing guy that could bring me joy and that could mostly bring me a healthy relationship but I was still hanging to my feelings on Zayn.

Last weekend we went to that party the boys invited us and I could say I was pretty close with Martin, but there was something missing. I just hadn’t butterflies in my stomach as I usually had when I was around Zayn.

Every morning I was taking a few minutes to write down how I was feelings about him and the dreams I had during the night. Each morning I was surprise because it was always the same thing, I started dreaming of Martin because I thought it was the best for me but then my dreams drifted to Zayn. I guess it is my subconscious that was telling which was the best for me, but I wouldn’t believe it.

One morning I decided to take my phone and dial Zayn’s number and talk to him about all of this, how I was feeling and what I was dreaming.

-        Lace, I wasn’t expecting your call, you don’t have school this morning? He said as he answered my call.

-        I do have school, but I needed to talk to you and it was quite urgent.

-        Yeah sure, do you want me to come over? I can ask Paul to take me to your place since we’re still in Montreal.

-        No, I prefer not… I would have difficulties to tell you face to face.

-        Oh okay, then go on. I am all yours.

-        Since that night we spent together I just literally can’t stop thinking of you. I met lots of new people and hanged out with them, but at the end I always think of you and that amazing night we had. I thought it was better for me to break up with Calum because of the distance and that is the reason why I tried to forget about that night and move on but I just can’t. Every night I dream of you, but it is always the same sweet memory, the two of us spending a great time at your hotel, chatting and that kiss I gave you before going to bed.

-        Wow, it is a lot to process… but I understand you because I kinda feel the same way. He answered shyly. It took me lots of courage to kiss you on the cheek that night because I knew you were with Calum but when you kissed me on the lips I just froze, I was happy and confused, all at the same time; I just didn’t know what to think. The days after I was just thinking of you, I wanted you to be next to me, I wanted feel the warm of your body. I wanted to run to your place and tell you how I was feeling, but I was afraid you wouldn’t feel the same and that the kiss was just a mistake from yours.

-        It wasn’t a mistake Zayn and I think it was the best thing I ever did.

I giggled from the other side of the phone and it made me laugh. I wouldn’t never though a bad boy like Zayn could be emotional like he was at the moment. From the background I heard someone speaking to him, I think he was giving advice goes he seemed to be listening to what the person was saying. I heard something about going out, but that was the only thing I heard.

-        Would you like to go out this Friday? We could try to learn more about each other more seriously. What do you think? He asked taking a pause after each sentence to take back his breath.

-        Yeah I would totally love. I replied smiling stupidly at the ground.

I was so happy he asked me out on an official date. I could finally be stated if he can be the one for me and see how he is really, because one night isn’t enough to know someone.

I hung up with him and right after I received a text from Martin, I was wondering what it was about.

Martin: Wanna go out with me Friday night? I’d really like to know more about you. Tell me about it soon. Good night x