It is my fault

It is my fault.  (Chapter six)

Now that we know One Direction are in the same restaurant as us we are acting a little bit different that usually, and seriously I don’t understand why, I guess we don’t mean to be that weird we just are.

I started smiling when I was the waiter arriving with our plate, but I noticed there is something wrong of what he brings. He brought one thing more than we ordered.

-      Here are your meals girls, sorry for the waiting. To make you forgive us the home is offering your drinks. Plus, he said while he put a buck on our table, the boys at the table over there have bought you two a buck of white sangria. He told us with smile on his face pointing the table with the guys of One Direction.

Wait what? The guys bought us a drink? Damn, Lace will kill me. It is surely my fault, I grabbed their attention with my Bruno Mars ringtone. Is it a good or a bad thing you think? Should I be happy that the guys have noticed us? I guess yes, because they are so damn sexy and look nice to talk to. Hmm… I don’t know what to think about it.

-      Oups, I said looking at Lace. Maybe they have notice us more than I taught.

-      Yeah you think, she replied a little bit angry, but at least we have two free drinks ahah. That’s a good thing!

-      Ahah, totally you Lace!  I said serving her a glass of sangria.

All time long during we were eating we were looking at the boys, wondering to share a look with one of them and thank them for the drink, but every time we looked, they were looking away. So I guess we just had to go tell them on our own if they were still there when we had finished our meal.

-      You know we will have to go talk to them Lace.

-      No, why would we?

-      Because they bought a buck of sangria, it is quite expensive and they don’t look at us when we do to give them a thankful look.

-      Yeah, I suppose you have a point, but you can go and I’ll take care of your stuff.

-      Oh come on girl! I’m habitually the one who’s scared with the boys and you the courageous one. I said teasing her a little bit to get her to come.

-      I know, but this isn’t the same thing. It’s not just a boy from college, it Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Hor…

-      Fine, I cut her as she was telling all the name of the boys. I’ll go on my own,  but I’ll do what I wanna do so don’t be mad at me after.

-      Fair enough, she answered back with her arms crossed on her chest waiting for me to go see the boys.

Okay, now I really don’t know what had taken me. I will freak out in front of them. What will I say, I don’t want to stutter on every words. You can do that Mary, step on your ego and your fears and everything will be fine. Just say hi and thanks for the drink, and then you head back to your table. I told myself trying to make me feel more confident.

As I walked in their direction I could hear my heart beat faster and faster as I approach them. And then, the moment has arrived I was standing next to their table between harry and Niall.

-      Hey guys, I said trying to look normal.

-      Hey you, answered a very smiling Harry Styles.

-      Hi! All the other guys said in unison.

-      I just came over to thank you for the drink, the waiter told us it was from you. I said smiling at them.

-      It is always a pleasure to offer a drink to beautiful girls, Niall said winking at me and taking a look at Lace looking at us behind me.

-      Well thank you, I guess it was a compliment. It is also great to receive something from beautiful guys. I winked back at Niall before smiling at all the boys. I just wanted to thank you so I guess my job is not here, bye guys. Have a nice evening! I said as I turn back to my table.

P.O.V Lace

I know I’m not usually shy with boys but this was different. It was about Zayn Malik and Niall Horan my two celebrities crush, yeah Niall is new in my crush. He’s just more awesome in real than on picture and he is some sexy with his tank top that shows us all his muscle, I didn’t we had that shape, wow!

I couldn’t believe Mary was actually talking to them, Harry gave her a huge cute smile with his dimples when she arrived. I think someone has a crush on my friend…

But I didn’t really care for me but I knew she would probably be dying now because she is really into him. For me I wanted to kill when Niall winked at her with his perfect smile looking at her.

Wait, what? Has he just really looked at me? I wondered what she told him to make him look at me. I’ll ask her when she’ll come back to our table, and I hope it is soon because I want to know what has been going with them since I don’t hear anything.