it is a lifetime

It is a lifetime (Chapter Eight)

After going through my emotion about the flowers and the message left by Ashton in a little card, I got straight into the bathroom and brush my teeth as Lace told me, hoping it will be worth it. Damn, I think I really want to kiss a celebrity I don’t even know, wow Montreal life is changing me!

As I head out of the bathroom, I hear a vibration on the bed and a little guitar going on right after. That is my cell phone, must have got a text from my dad to ask how is everything. As I took it, I see at the screen that it is an unknown number. Well it is just a text so I opened it to see what it was about.

«Hey it is Ashton talking :P Calum and I are ready to come over to your room, are you ? »

I smiled at what he wrote and replied back «Yeah, just come over. Remember the room number? »

He replied a simple « Of course I do, see you in a few xx »

Damn, he just gave kisses again by messages. My heart will skip a beat if he continues that way. I’ll have to control myself rapidly before I end up in the hospital.

-      Lace! I shouted to have her attention. The boys are coming, get ready soon!

-      Just finishing! She also shouted from the bathroom.

As she goes out of the bathroom she looked at me and says

-      We will live a lifetime in a minutes, it will pass right by if you let it.

-      And what does that mean? I asked wondering.

-      It is Lifetime from These Kids Wear Crowns. It is a warning for tonight Bella. Take care of every moment and to what you want, because otherwise you will regret it. I know you. She answered looking straight into my eyes.

-      I promise I will, for me I will. We have to be happy sometimes, I smirked at her.

As she was about to approve my words we heard a knock on the door.

-      I take it! I said almost jumping to the door. Hey guys, you doing well?

-      Hey Mary, I’m very good. Answered a smiley Ashton.

I couldn’t believe it, he was sexier than earlier and so was Calum. Wow he’s pretty cute too. He was wearing black jeans with a grey tank top from Marvel character. That was a good choice, it fitted really well with his body. Calum was wearing simple clothes, blue jeans and a black t-shirt written Stussy on it. I guess it is a brand name.

-      Hey, I said looking at Calum putting my hand in front of him.

-      Hello, I’m Calum. He said with a flirty smile on, shaking back my hand.

-      Ashton, Calum, I present you friend, Lace. I said showing her, who was standing not so far next to me.

-      Hey guys, she said smiling at them. It is nice to finally meet you.

As she shakes Calum’s hand I could see that there was obviously connection between those two.

P.O.V Lace

As Mary presented me to the boys I noticed how sexy Calum is with his blue jeans and black shirt. He is just tall enough for me and he has beautiful brown eyes that sparkle.

-      Hey guys, I said smiling. It is nice to finally meet you.

As I shake Calum’s hand I couldn’t help but look straight into his eyes, it doesn’t really bother me since I don’t have any problem looking into the eyes of someone. I could feel that we were really connecting together which made me even more confident with him.

-      So what do you girl want to do tonight? Asked Calum looking both at Mary and me.

-      Maybe we can go see a movie, I proposed. There is some new that has just been released.

-      Yeah it is a great idea, approved Mary next to me.

-      I agree, said Ashton.

-      Great so let’s grab our purse and we’re ready to go out, I said smiling at the two handsome guys in front of us.