P.O.V Mary

P.O.V Mary (Chapter Forty-Two)

I knew Harry had something for me since the day of the show in Montreal, but sincerely that was enough. I couldn’t believe he had done that to have me. Why would he tell me such things about Ashton? He is my love and it won’t change.

Even if I was mad at him because of our talk on Skype I couldn’t help myself but thing about our first meet in the restaurant the day before the show. I was so febrile about going to talk to him and the boys but I had to do it. I wouldn’t have left the restaurant before thanking them for the drink. I remember the way he looked at me, his beautiful smile with his sexy dimples, and the green of his eyes shining at every time he crossed my sight.  He was so hot that day, well he is every time I see a picture of him, but in real he was even hotter, cuter, sexier, and more awesome, the entire adjective you can give to compliment a man he had it.

The flashback was playing on repeat in my head, but I wanted it to go away. I just wanted to forget that. If I hadn’t talk to him I wouldn’t be heartbroken today, because we probably wouldn’t be that close today.

Too much thing was on my head now to be a happy living girl, I had to stay alone for a little while. And more on, I was starting university quite soon, so I wanted to have nothing on my mind, but with that it was overfilling it and it was frustrating me. I didn’t want to come back because I would have a fight with Lace about nothing because I am mad and I want to escape that part, I just had to change my idea.

I felt like I had to hear Ash’s voice to get me better a little bit. So I went to a payphone and dialled his number, since I haven’t brought mine.

-      Hello? He answered wondering who it was.

I couldn’t speak, I wanted to tell what Harry told me but at the same time it would be ditching on Harry and I don’t want them to enter in a fight like in Montreal.

-      Is there anyone on the other side? He asked to my silence.

Once again, I haven’t said a word and this time I had a doubt of something…

-      Ash who is that? Come on we have to move babe. Said a female in the background.

What? A woman was with him and have she really called him babe? Oh gosh… either Harry is right, either I am just crazy and the woman is like there guardian or I don’t know what. I just hung up and ran away. I was out of home for almost 4 hours now and it was dinner time. I still needed time for me and I was starving so I just want in a small snack bar to eat little bit and then head back home.

When I finished eating, I put back my iPod on my ears and left the snack bar. I still had to walk back to the house and it was approximately 2 hours far from our house by foot. I finally arrived home at almost 9pm. It took me a few minutes before I was able to open the door, but I entered the house and went straight to my room. I threw my iPod on my desk, put on my pyjama and went into bed to have some rest.

Not so long after I was in, I heard a knock on my door. I know it was Lace, who would you wanted it to be, we are all alone here. At least I prefer her at my parents for sure, it isn’t even comparable. Slowly, she opened my door and stepped in.

-      I know it is probably better not to talk about it, but can I at least sleep with you tonight? That way I’ll be there if there is anything wrong… Says Lace with a concerned tone in her voice as she steps closer to my bed.

I didn’t answer back. I just made a place for her under the blanket to let her in. she slide slightly under the blanket with me. She pulled me gently in a sweet hug and passed her fingertips into my hair.

I wanted so bad to cry but I didn’t like to cry in presence of people, I don’t like to show my sensible side, but that day… I couldn’t help it. The more I retained my tears the more I was shacking. I had to let it go but I didn’t want to. Lace always felt when something was wrong and she always knew what to do, but I knew that for this situation she had no clue but I will never be mad at her for that.

-      Everything will be alright babe. Just give you some time to forgive him, I know he isn’t at you right now.

I couldn’t help it, I let the tears filled on my cheeks. Lace whipped them with the back of her hand and grabbed me tighter than before. It wasn’t lots, but it helped me feel better. I still was very emotional but it wasn’t for the same reason than when I left the house earlier but I didn’t want to talk about it, not now at least.