Skype talking

Skype talking (Chapter Thirty-Nine)

I took Harry’s call wondering why he was calling.

-      Mary! He almost shouted when he saw my face on his screen.

-      Hey Haz. Why do you call me? I thought you had no time these days… I said looking confused a little.

-      Well I have been but I have half a day off so I wanted to talk to you.

-      This is kind of yours to think of me. I replied smiling a little bit.

-      How have you been doing since we spoke the last time?

-      Well there haven’t been many things… Lace and I got a job at the hotel and almost all our things are unpacked.

-      Wow that is amazing. Hi Lace! Harry said as I see Lace standing right next to me.

-      Hey I haven’t see you come in. I said looking at her.

-      I am like a ninja, no one see me coming. She replied laughing.

-      What are you up to tonight? He asked to continue our chat.

-      We were actually watching Harry Potter. It is so funny to see them at their young age.

-      Yeah it is true! He said laughing.

-      I’ve got a call. Said Lace as she grabs her phone.

She looked at the screen to know who it was and her face suddenly brighten. Hum, I wondered who it was. It couldn’t be Calum because they would probably still be in the plan. I let her go and continued talking with Harry of how are life are going and funny things that has happen to each other.

-      Now that Lace is gone I have something very important to tell you Mary. He said looking even more serious than usual.

-      Sure what it is about? I asked concerned.

-      I want to warn you about Ashton. He isn’t the sweet lovely guy you think he is. He has two sides. And I have real doubts that he is cheating on you. I have seen him talking to a girl very close and I think he kissed her but I am not a hundred percent sure. I saw her a few times around and they were always together and no one knows her around here. Please be on your guard with him and don’t let you influence by all the beautiful things he can tell you. I don’t want you do end heartbroken. For myself, I would’ve never done that to you. I think that the guys always ditch the best girlfriend in the world. He said in one breath after cleaning his throat.

I was too shocked of what he just said to me that I couldn’t speak, but between us it wasn’t because I was happy. I was so mad I wanted to kill someone.

-      How even dare you telling me this when Ashton just left me a few hours ago! You call me to ‘’warn’’ me about Ashton not being good to me but sincerely you are the one dangerous for me. You are just freaking jealous that Ashton got the first move on me and that you couldn’t have me. You have been jealous from the beginning and it will never change. You have lied to me about what you can’t come to Canada. Ashton and Calum had the right of a break and even if you couldn’t you at least could’ve told me 5SOS had the right of a break where ever they wanted to. You only think to your little person and a proof of this is that you ditch on your best mate to steal his girlfriend. That is very a bitch move, only an asshole could’ve done that. and sincerely I understand how Taylor felt with you. I understand why she broke up with you. Like she said you only are troubles! And do me a favour, never talk to me again Harry Edward Styles!

I hung up with him, took my iPod with the money on my desk and stormed out of the house.