Our Moments

P.O.V Mary - Our Moments (Chapter Fifty-Five)

The sun hits the wall of my room and reflected on my face, which made me waking up. I opened my eyes to see a very sleepy Harry Styles, hanging to my hips. I kissed his angelic face as I started playing with his curly hair.

-        I love you wherever you are. I whispered, still running my fingertips in his hair. I won’t give up on us, even if the sky gets rough. I’ll give you all my love.

He groaned a little and finally opened his beautiful green eyes, to look at me.

-        Good morning. I said softly, smiling.

-        Good morning. He replied with his raspy morning voice.

-        I’m only leaving at 1pm today so you can stay over if you want to.

-        Let’s stay in bed. He answered, hanging his arms around my waist and letting his hand falling slowly on my belly.

I continued playing with his hair. Apparently I’m one of the lucky one that he lets touch his famous curls.

Suddenly, Harry’s look changed as he heard a noise.

-        What’s going on? I asked when I saw this strange look on his face.

-        I heard a noise…

-        What kind of noise? Maybe it’s just Lace that came back home. I replied not worried about it.

-        No it isn’t her, it was more in you…

-        In me? What are you talking about? I haven’t felt anything Harry…

As I said that, Harry heard that noise again and so did I. it was like if it comes from me, from my belly. I started to move and feel something very uncomfortable.

-        I felt it Harry, and it hurts me when I move.

-        Holy cow Mary! Have you like… did it with Ashton?

-        Yes I did but,

-        Mary!

I moved again to see when I had pain and figured out what was going on.

-        Stupid it’s my cellphone! I may have felt asleep with it and it slipped under my body. I said as I found the cell under me, at the bottom of my back.

-        Oh gosh! I am so relived. He said sighing in relief.

We laughed about that for several minutes, but then I stopped when I saw the reason we heard my cellphone. I had few missed calls and texts from Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael. I sighed in anger and threw myself on the bed.

I started reading it and tears started streaming down my face. It said how much he was wrong about me, how much he was sorry and he would do everything to get me back because after all I’ve been giving him such a rush of emotion. The other boys were telling the same thing on their side.

I couldn’t even believe he wanted be to give him a second chance, he broke me into pieces! Yes, now I am having some good times with Harry, but that is only because of him. If he hasn’t cheated on me, he would be the one in bed with me.

My phone rang phone the fifth time this morning and it was still Ashton. Harry came to take it and answer, but I took it from his hands because I knew it could only get worst.

-        I told you it was over Ashton. Why do you keep calling me and asking my pardon?

-        Babe I beg you I will change. I would never to that to you again. When you told me my truth yesterday it made realise how much joy you brought to my life and how much I had been stupid to cheat on you. Please, don’t let me go, save my soul tonight.

I have though back of our memories, our first date, and our first kiss. Those memories was sweet for sure, I had great times with him…

-        I am sorry Ash. It is over and it will stays like this. Have a good day. I replied, hanging up.

I put my phone on my nightstand and sit on the edge of my bed.

-        So that’s it? You and Ashton are officially over? Harry asked while sitting by my side.

-        Yes we are. I answered neutrally. But it doesn’t mean I’ll get into another relationship now.

-        I understand. He replied giving me a comprehensive look, before taking a step away from me.

I looked at him confused, due to his move.

-        Doesn’t mean I don’t want to cuddle… I said as I looked at him, passion in my eyes.