P.O.V Mary, Alone with Ashton

P.O.V Mary (Chapter Twelve)

As we head back to the hotel, Ashton and I were talking a bit of our life but mostly about the tour with One Direction since it was a big part of his life. For a few minutes I forgot that I was a fan and just felt into his amazing story about being in the band and touring with 1D. It makes him so happy to tell his story to someone else than his family that he couldn’t help but smile all the way.

-      How are the guys with you? I asked very curious about the answer.

-      Honestly, they treat us like brother. He answered still smiling. At first I was a bit afraid they’d treat us badly because they are famous, but I was totally wrong. We hang out together, they give us advice, more than I’ll ever expect from them. It is just very great touring with them.

I could feel the truth and the happiness in his voice tone, which made me feel very happy and envious of him and the boys.

-      Do you want to come backstage before the show tomorrow? He asked suddenly. He could hang out with my band in the morning and join the boys in the after for the rehearsal and everything… what do you think?

-      Yeah it sounds great to me, I answered very happy of his invitation. Do you think Lace can join me?

-      Of course she can, but I think Calum will ask her either. He said smirking at me.

After 25 minutes of walking we were finally back at the hotel heading to my room. I opened the room door, let Ashton in and closed it behind me. We were now completely alone together for the first time since we met. I don’t know what could happen but I think I would just let the thing goes who it will go.

-      Are you hungry? Asked Ash smiling. I could bet he had something planned. I heard the dessert here are very good, we could order one from your room.

-      Sure! I replied. The menu is on the desk.

We looked at the menu for a few minutes before landing on a dessert made with brownies, ice cream and chocolate syrup.

-      This one sounds great, I said pointing at the brownies.

-      Feel the same way, I order it right away!

As Ash took the phone to order the dessert to the reception I prepared myself to take 300 pounds in one bit, but it will be good. I’ll just have to go for some training at the gym and everything will be fine.

-      Since you paid the cinema, I said taking a small break. I will take in charge the dessert, and you can’t say no. I told him very determinate to pay.

-      Umh… okay I will let you pay it. Otherwise I think you would kill me if I pay. He smirked at me.

He was so cute doing those little faces. I just couldn’t hold my serious face at this so I started to smile at him happy he accepted my offer. As we hear a knock on the door, someone says: « room services »

-      I guess it is our cake. I said taking money in my purse.

I opened the door to see a man with a trolley on which rested our cake.

-      Here’s for you lady. Said the man as he gives me our order. It will be 15$ for you please.

-      Here are 20, I replied. It will be fine like this, thank you.