Don't wanna be torn

P.O.V Lace, Don’t wanna be torn (Chapter Fifty-Nine)

I’ve stayed frozen in front Martin’s message. I just don’t know what to do, I thought Martin didn’t like me so I decided to move on, but it seems like I was wrong… and Zayn, I’ve had something for him for a little while and I dumped Calum because of my feelings for him…

I’ve decided to call Mary, she’d probably be able to help me out with that, she always did.

-        Hey my unicorn! What’s going on? She said on the other hand of the line, she began to call me like that when I bought a charm unicorn for my bracelet. 

-        I need your help about boys. I said a bit smiling of the nickname she gave me.

-        Speak out babe. I’ve got plenty of time! She rushed to say.

-        I’m going to see Zayn this tomorrow but then Martin texted me, asking to go out. I don’t have a damn a clue of what I should do. You know I really like Zayn, we have a little story together and kissing him was the sweetest thing, but then Martin entered the game. I don’t know much about him, but he makes me feel special.

-        Honey listen, I won’t tell you who to choose because it would be a bad thing and unfair because I only know Zayn and his the best mate of Harry, but I’ll give you an advice. You just have to listen to your heart, you will have the right answer and it will be easy.

I thanked her for her advice and hung up.

I put on some music and looked over a picture of Zayn and one of Martin.

♪I thought you said it was easy, listening to your heart. I thought you said I’d be okay, so why am I breaking apart? Don’t wanna be torn! Don’t make me have to choose between what I want and what you thing I need.

Now it all feels like a fight, you were always on my side, the lonely I feel now, you used to make it go away♪

As the song finish, I heard my phone vibrate. It must be a text from Mary or my family.

But this was only my hopes…

« So… wanna come out? » -Martin

« If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you would’ve really love the first one, you would’ve never felt for the other one » -Johnny Depp.

I used to agree with what he said… until today. Looking at Martin’s photo made me realised how much I love Zayn because I didn’t feel anything seeing him.

To Martin:

« Sorry, I am already going out with someone, my man»

To Zayn:

« Can’t wait to see you tomorrow, miss you already xoxox »

It wasn’t long since I received a reply from Zayn. I was really happy to see what he answered me back: « Miss you too my love, can’t wait either xxx »

***

I was seeing Zayn tonight. I couldn’t hold myself anymore; I couldn’t stay calm on my bed for two second.

-        Lace… your plan for tonight has been changed. Mary said quite shy as her head popped in the doorway. I turned to face her very confused as she started to explain herself.

-        You ain’t going out alone with Zayn. Can’t tell you more. We need to go at the boy’s hotel in an hour, get ready and pack up your suitcase… you might need it. She left the room and went to her as quick as she arrived.

***

An hour later, we were ready; our suitcase packed in the car and the best music on for the sort ride we had to do.

Mary guided me to their room on the last floor. A very serious boy opened us the door and so was the girl next to me. I’ve never seen them that way, mostly Mary. She’s always playful and happily living when Harry is on her side.

They made me sat on the bed on Zayn’s side. That way Harry and Mary were standing, facing us.

-        It is all over. Mary said with her shaky voice, showing she was stressed out.