Harry fucking Styles

Harry fucking Styles (Chapter Fifty-Six)

We stayed on my bed, laying in each other arms, until noon. At that time, I had to get up and get prepared for university and meet my classmates. I called Paul so he can come and take Harry from my house and head back to the hotel in safe.

The moment he left, I went straight to Lace’s room because we needed to talk; talk about lots of thing like Zayn and Calum.

-        Knock knock. The door slowly opened to let me in.

-        Hey, how as it been going with Zayn last night? I asked as I sit on the bed.

She was sitting at her working desk, her laptop open on word program. She has written a few things on the screen, but it was too small to see exactly what it was written. The only thing I saw was the title: «What should I do with him». I knew it was about Zayn, she has been crushing on him since the beginning of the group and now she had a long night alone with him. Things have been going on and it is breaking her apart.

-        Sweetie, you can tell me about it. I sat up from the bed and gave her a huge hug to let her know I am here whatever is happening in her life at the moment.

-        I know Mary, thanks girl. It is very appreciate, but I don’t really wanna talk about it right now. She closed her laptop and get in front of her mirror to get her makeup done.

-        Alright, if you need me I’ll be in my room doing the same thing as you. I smirked at her before heading back to my room and get prepared as well.

***

This was the second day of school and it was awesome. Lace and I met Thomas and Alexander for lunch. At our surprise, they are best friends as well as us. They brought up some friend of theirs to eat with us, so we met a lot of new student; they are all very nice person and I really wish they like us too.

-        They is a party at the university this weekend to welcome the new student, you have to come! Thomas said to us before making his charming smile. His smile makes me melt at all time and so it did to Lace.

-        Sure it would be nice. Lace replied smiling back at him and then at me so I could agree with her.

-        Of course, it would be very nice!

***

The day has finish and we have known few new people and have been invited to a party, this is called a success.  We met lots of beautiful boys, which made lots of girls jealous. There is Martin and Milton Goldenberg, they are twins, Dave Hamilton, Joseph Hamilton, who’s Dave cousin and the one and only Jay Baruchel, yeah the actor. He has taken a break of acting to return to study because we want to have the diploma in what he started to study several years ago.

Fortunately for me, Lace, who’s not shy to talk with boys, got the phone number of all these beautiful people and she gave them to me after she entered it in her cell.

I can say the one I’m most happy to have is Dace’s one. He is so of my type. He has blue eyes, blond hair. He wears beanie and caps, depending on the weather and he dresses as One Direction’s boy. How hot?

***

Lace and I have been doing homework for ages now. I took my phone to see I have several texts and few snapchats.

Great. I have three messages from Ashton, not surprising at all. I’ve got two from Harry, one from my mom and then three from Dave. Wait what? Dave knows my number? Maybe Lace gave it to him and I haven’t notice..

Let see what we have after. I’ve got two snap from Lace, one from Tina, four from Harry and one from each other member of the group.

Ashton messages were as the usual, it begged me to forgive him and come back with him, and it was a big mistake and bla bla bla. My mom told me they will come over next weekend.

Harry: I love you, I need you, like a thousand times before. I know I’m not perfect, but I keep trying. I am not alive if I’m lonely, so please don’t leave me.

Now in my words; I know you’re not ready to be in a relationship at the moment but I have to let you know that I’ll be waiting for you my whole life it is necessary. I know it will feel right, people may not understand our love but I know it is the right thing for me and I hope it is for you as well xxx.

OMG, Harry fucking Styles said he would be waiting his whole life for my love, it is so darn cute. I knew he loved me but sincerely I wasn’t expecting things like that from his, but I won’t make him wait his entire life, I think…