Chapter 6

I got really used to living in California, it was super fun. I still talk to Audrey everyday, but meanwhile Lizze was here for me to talk to every day. I was not a loner. I can't wait to go and see Audrey over summer vacation, I miss her so much. I had been avoiding my parents for a while, I was afraid they would hit me again. They seemed happier than usual, but I was not going to push it. I was going to talk to them on Friday, if they keep being regular parents for two more days. Demi used to call me, text me, and DM me more than once a day every day, but now she only calls me once in a while. It was for the best though, she didn't need me as a burden.

I used the same schedule every day, get up and get ready. Go to school, and then come home. Do homework, and then get ready for bed and go to sleep. It got pretty boring, but it was keeping me clean. I had been clean for three days which I was so proud of. I still listened to Demi every day, I still loved her, but I didn't want to be a burden to her. I couldn't express that enough. I came home with no homework for the first time in a while. I got a lot of homework at that school and it was way more serious. I hadn't gotten any sun for a while and hadn't met any neighbors. I had gone to Sports Academy while back with Elizabeth to get a bike, Rip Stick, and Penny Board. If I wanted to go out of the neighborhood then I had to go with her. That was kind of overboard, but whatever.

I grabbed my Rip Stick and headed for the gates at the end. I first walked to a more flat surface in our neighborhood. I pulled out my phone and set an alarm for about 30 minutes. I couldn't stay outside that long or I might get in trouble. I started riding and then I turned my music way up, and I didn't put my headphones in because no one was out. I had been told I had a really good singing voice so I turned up my Demi music and belted it out. I closed my eyes and just sang. I heard someone scream and I opened my eyes. There was a girl around my age in front of me. She must have twisted her ankle and was on the ground.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"Yeah, I just can't walk," she cried.

"Okay let me call my driver, she will be here in like three minutes," I said.

"You have a driver," she laughed.

"Yeah I do, I don't flaunt it or anything, but I am weak and probably can't carry you," I explained.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," she giggled.

"Okay, so do you live here or what," I asked.

"I am visiting someone," she said.

"Cool, who," I asked until I realized who it was. It was Madison De La Garza.