Ch.66

KAROLINE POV

Demi is going on tour soon and since our talk, I have wanted to spend some time with her. She is taking off the weekend, the weekend two weeks before her tour starts. We are leaving Sky with Marissa and just two are going. She rented a cabin in the woods, so we are staying there this weekend. I really haven’t talked to her since the night that I almost went to Leeliah’s.

I packed two pajama sets, four outfits, a running outfit, tennis shoes, two pairs of shoes, and bathroom necessities, we were just going to relax. I sat my duffle bag by my bedroom door and packed a backpack that I wanted to keep with me.

We were leaving tonight and coming back Sunday, so Friday- Sunday, we will be there. It’s about 3:00 and I have to do homework. I just had a couple of assignments, but I knew I was skipping school, so I asked for my assignments for tomorrow as well. I might get them done, but if not I will stay up and do them.

@ddlovato: off twitter for the weekend, spending time with Karoline.

She tweeted that and I smiled, she will probably tweet a selfie or a picture of us.

@thislovatictho: @karolinelovato(forgot her username I made up, so this is simple and I will remember) lucky, I want to go on a vacay with @ddlovato

@wishIwasmeagain: @karolinelovato since Dems won’t be on for the weekend, you have to tweet her every move.

I laughed at that.

@karolinelovato: @wishIwasmeagain demi just walked in the door, going in the kitchen, I can hear her…

I giggled to myself; I actually had no idea what she was doing. I went downstairs and she was in the living room with Mar and Sky. I took a picture.

@wishIwasmeagain: really?!?!?!?

@karolinelovato: @wishIwasmeagian umm no. I attached the picture and laughed. I went and followed her and then sat down on the floor.

“Hey, what are you doing there,” Demi asked.

“I don’t know, sitting on the floor, how bout’ you,” I asked.

“Talking, you ready,” she asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“Go put your bags in the car, we are leaving in a minute,” she said. I walked to my room and heard her making sure Marissa knew what to do in case of emergence. I dragged my bags out into the car and put my bags in the backseat. I went back to the living room and mom was on the floor.

“Bye baby girl, see you in a few days,” she said and kissed Sky’s forehead. Sky didn’t fuss, she was really quiet and didn’t really have that typical leaving anxiety that kids usually do.

“Bye baby sis,” I said and hugged her. Demi and I walked out and she was getting her sunglasses on.