Ch.25

Karoline POV

The next few weeks went by very quickly. Mine and Blake’s relationship was fine. I loved him. Everything about him was perfect. Mom was coming to family day the next day. We had family day twice a month. Every other Saturday and this was my first one. I missed mom so much. They gave me a diary to write in; I had to take it to my therapy sessions. I had five minutes to get into my classroom, but I hated the ‘school’ there. It was easy and I needed a challenge. I didn’t have therapy, I was so happy. The visiting hours were really short. They were from 1:00-5:40. We could walk around, and do anything. She could check out where I was living. We had a whole group session about it.

**Freetimes**

I was sitting by the pond waiting for Blake. It was a relief to have a boyfriend who didn’t care what I looked like or what I was wearing. I packed my regular wardrobe, so I dressed nice most of the time. The next mom was bringing me more clothes. I wanted more sweats and jackets. My therapist said she called and they would be there the next day. I came back to reality as I saw someone walk up. It was Blake. I took a minute to admire his brown hair that fell just the right way and his brown, almost black eyes. He was perfect.

“Hey beautiful,” he said. I forgot to mention the cute names he gave me.

“Hey babe, is your family coming to visit tomorrow,” I asked.

“Yeah, they come every time they can,” he said.

“Cool, I think my mom will like you,” I said.

“Really,” he asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled. The intercom came on and they needed me in my therapy office.

“That’s me,” I said.

“Bye cupcake. I love you,” he said. I blushed.

“Bye, I love you too,” I said walking away.

“Hi,” I said walking into the room.

“Hey Karoline,” Rin said.

“Whats up,” I asked.

“You can be dismissed next week on Wednesday,” she said.

“I thought that I could stay until I feel ready,” I said.

“Yeah, you can, but I am saying we can let you out then, unless you relapse or something like that,” she said.

“Okay, is that all,” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said.

“Bye,” I said. I went to get a book and then went back to the pond. Blake was still there, he said before that was his favorite spot to go. I sat down on the grass next to him. I sat my head in his lap.

“Can you read this to me,” I asked.

“Yeah, why,” he asked.

“I don’t want to,” I laughed.

“Okay, I will let you be lazy,” he said.

“Thank you,” I said. I closed my eyes as his raspy voice started into where I left off. My eyes started to get heavy and eventually fell asleep. I woke up to the bell. It was dinner and I was still in the same position I was earlier.

“Hey, you let me stay there the whole time, where you uncomfortable,” I asked.

“No, you looked tired and this is one of my favorite books, so I just read,” he said.

“Let’s go,” I said. I got up, grabbed his hand and dragged him into the dining area.

 I just got what I wanted and noticed that Blake was having trouble.