Ch.63

Demi POV

I got out my phone when I was eating dinner; it was my only time to actually check it. I didn’t have any missed calls from anyone I needed to answer right away, so I went on twitter.  I found a tweet of Mar, Sky, K, and Mads taking a selfie. I looked at Karoline’s tweets and she said she missed me. I picked up my drink and hugged it. I took a selfie and then tweeted it.

‘my only friend with me is this diet coke’ I tweeted it. I got some pretty funny replies. I went back into the conference room and tried to stay quiet so we could finish.

Karoline POV

We put Sky to bed and we decided to get in the hot tub. I know it January and all, but yeah.

“Crap, I don’t have a bathing suit,” Maddie said.

“You can use one of mine,” I said.

“Thanks,” she mumbled. I wonder what was wrong.

“Maddie what’s wrong,” I asked.

“You know I can’t fit into your swim suit,” she said.

“I think you can,” I said. I handed her it and went to the bathroom to change. I came out and she was smiling.

“I told you,” I smiled. We went downstairs and we went to the hot tub. We literally talked what seemed like 5 minutes. I miss little moments like this with Demi.  I got out and checked my phone. It was one in the morning.

“It’s almost one,” I laughed.

“Shit, I have dance tomorrow,” Marissa yelled.

“I have school and Arial tomorrow,” Maddie said.

“I have YOLO tomorrow,” I laughed.

“Really YOLO,” Maddie said.

“Yeah, I know I’m a loser,” I laughed.

“No, you’re just not in style,” Maddie laughed.

“I guess, so I need to retake a shower and I am guessing all of you do to,” I asked.

“Yeah,” they said. We all went in and we had an order to go in for showers. Marissa, Maddie, and then me, I sat on the couch and tuned the TV. on. I switched on Full House. I loved that show and got to meet the Olsen twins. It was so cool, I literally almost died. It was such a cool experience. I actually met them before I came to Demi because my mom was in the fashion industry. She was a really big name. Maddie came down and sat by me.

“Full House huh,” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s the only thing worth watching right now,” I said.

“I guess, I am so tired,” she complained.

“Poor baby,” I laughed.

“Whatever,” she said. Mar came downstairs looking flawless and Maddie pranced upstairs to go and get in the shower. I was still watching Full House.

“You can go and sleep if you want,” I said.

“I know, I just have a job to do, meaning watch you, Maddie, and Sky. I plan to fulfill the job, so your mother won’t get mad,” she laughed.

“Why can’t you be our nanny,” I asked half-serious-half-playful.

“I have something called a life,” she laughed.

“I guess that is true,” I sighed.

“Your mom is going to kill me, you have school tomorrow and it’s going to be 3 in the morning before you get in bed,” she said.