Ch.43

2 MONTHS LATER>>>>>

Demi’s family was leaving and Demi was coming back the next day, that meant I had one day alone with Sky. She wasn’t much of a handful and she slept through the night, but I had to watch her for more than 24 hours. Jaymie was coming over, so I could tutor her. I was kind of like her big sister. She was really fun and I got to help the less fortunate. Even though I was not in her school anymore, she was still great to hang out with. She was more mature than most kids her age were.

Demi’s family just left for the airport and I was there with Sky. I went upstairs to use the restroom and then came back downstairs. Sky had gotten into the kitchen. She was in my pill bottle and had eaten some of them.

“Sky, put those down,” I shrieked. She looked at me like she had seen a ghost. I looked at the pill bottle. There were only 10 in here, so she couldn’t have eaten that many. I cleaned the mess up and took her into the living room. It was 12 and time for her nap. I put her into some cute pajamas and then read her a nighttime story. I laid her down and she quickly fell asleep. Jaymie was coming over in 30 minutes and then staying until after dinner. I went downstairs and cleaned the living room. It was messy because Sky was in there. I stalked twitter and Insta for a couple of minutes and then I heard a knock at the door.

“Hey come on in,” I smiled as I opened the door. We went to my room and studied some and then I heard the door 30 minutes later.

“Hello, I said opening the door. OMG.

“What are you doing here,” I asked. It was……