Ch.73

Karoline POV

We were on our way home and Demi was upset. Maddie told her the same thing she told me. I couldn't believe that she said anything to Demi. I looked ahead and I could see Demi crying through the rear view mirror. I didn't know what to do or say, I knew Naya was coming over later, so I just let it be. We soon pulled up to the driveway and I helped get Sky out. Demi drug her feet into the house, I was guessing she was going to her room.

"Mommy okay?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, mommy is fine," I replied. I unbuckled Sky and walked behind her inside. At the door, Muffy was waiting. We all three went into the living room, Sky started playing with Muffy and I got out my phone.

To Naya: Can you come quick? She is really upset.

Naya: I am on my way. I wanted to change, so I could be comfortable.

To Naya: okay :)
I got a text from Bea next:

Bea: Hey can I come over? Maddie won't talk to anyone and I need to talk to you.

To Bea: Of course, how long?

Bea: 10 minutes?

To Bea: See you then:)

I knew it was time for Muffy to go out, so I got a jacket on

Sky and got a leash for Muffy.

"Where mommy," Sky asked.

"Mommy is hurting, so mommy went to bed," I said.

"Oh okay, mommy okay tomorrow," she asked. She was really full of questions.

"Maybe, what do you think of Naya," I asked.

"Naya nice and pretty," she said.

"You're pretty too," I said and tickled her belly.

"I want to go to a trampoline place," she said

"That was random," I laughed.

"I really want to sissy, pwease," she begged.

"Alright, when Bea comes over we will ask her," I agreed. She squealed and did a little dance. We made our way back and Naya's car was there. We made our way to the door and I let go of Muffy, she ran inside and went to get some water. I took off Sky's jacket and let her go into the living room.

"K," Bea called.

"I'm coming," I said.

"Make sure that Sky doesn't do anything and I will be right back," I told her walking upstairs. I went to moms door and it was slightly cracked. I stepped inside quiet, incase she was asleep. She wasn't she was sobbing. Naya looked hopeless.

"Do you mind if I talk to her for a moment alone," I asked.

"Sure," she said walking out the door. She must have felt really uncomfortable.

"Mommy," I said crawling into the bed next to her. I noticed her hands digging into her skin. She was in her own world. I grabbed her arms and crawled in-between them.

"Mommy, stop, come on. You can't do this. She will come around, It's not just us anymore. It is Naya, Sky, and me. Mommy, listen to me," I said. I got the stupidest idea, but anything is better than having her hurt herself.

I went into the bathroom and got two cups of water. This better work because most likely I am going to be the one cleaning it up. I walked slowly back into the bedroom. The wrinkled sheets were tossed across the bed messily. I crawled onto the bed water spilling over the edges of the cup.