Ch.32

*RIGHT BEFORE THE PRESS CONFRENCE*

Demi POV

I was so nervous. I just got my makeup and hair finished. They were announcing me and I had about 3 minutes to get on. Max was standing next to me and I knew that Karoline and everyone else were in the back supporting me.

“I welcome Demi Lovato,” my manager announced. I walked out waving. I saw press on one side and most likely lovatics on the otherside.

“Hi,” I said once I got to the podium, “Some of you may have seen the gossip magazines revealing me buying a mass amount of baby things. I am here to confirm I am pregnant and I am going to take questionw now,” I said.

“Yeah,” I said pointing to a man in a black shirt.

“How far along are you,” he asked.

“I am around 18 weeks,” he said.

“Is Karoline supportive,” another one asked.

“Yeah, she loves the idea of a baby sibling,” I said. Some of the lovatics were waiting to be called on.

“You in the yellow shirt,” I said.

“Is it a boy or a girl and what is the name,” she asked. I was ready to tell everyone about Sky.

“Well, it is a girl and her name is Sky Marissa Emory Lovato,” I said. I had already called my family and told them, so they wouldn’t have to find out from an interview.

“In the blue,” I said.

“Are you going to be taking any time off,” he asked.

“Well, I haven’t thought down that far, but I want to be there for the first year and I will still be doing concerts, but I don’t want to be as busy,” I said.

“Are you going to be continuing on Glee,” one of the press asked.

“I am in fact still going to be working with Glee. I don’t know exactly how, but we have confirmed that I will be continuing for the sixth season,” I smiled.

“One more question,” I said.

“Who is the father,” someone asked.

“I am not in liberty to say that and I will not answer any questions about it. He is not part of Sky’s life and I am not going to make anyone do so,” I said. I could hear my voice starting to crack, so I walked backstage. I had about 50 lovatics there and they bought the ticket, so they could meet me. I had about 2 hours to get out of there and then do about 4 more interviews. Karoline was going home because Maddie, Dallas, and Marissa were leaving to go to Texas for a while and she got to see Blake for the first time since she left the center. They were going to the movies and then going back to the house and I thought I should be there, but I trust them, so I am not going to rush.

Karoline POV

I couldn’t wait to see Blake. I hadn’t seen him in a really long time. I didn’t even know if we were still dating. I put on some ripped jeans, a beige detailed tank top, some black earrings, and some black heels. I got my hair done and then sat down. I did it really quickly. I put in my earphones and sat down. I closed my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate.

Blakiieeeee<33333- cant make it tonight. I am not feeling good.

K-okay, feel better.

I felt like I was going to cry, I was already up and going, so why not go out and have fun with a couple of people. Maddie, Dallas, and Marissa weren’t leaving until the next day; maybe I could talk them into coming to eat and going to the movies and mall with me. Of course it didn’t take much tugging at the arm. Mar was driving we decided to go to the Mall first because we all enjoy shopping.

“I’m hungry,” Maddie whined.

“I’ll go with you to get something to eat,” Dallas said.

“I really just want a drink,” she said.

“Okay, get me a sprite,” I asked.

“Okay,” she said. I walked into Forever21; it was right by the door. I got a couple of things and then I went into Dillard’s. I wanted some Miss Me jeans. A lot of people say that they are really good quality. I got 7 pairs and got some sperries. I loved shopping. We walked towards the food court where Maddie and Dallas were, they were standing in line. They got the drinks and were waiting to pay for them. I jumped into line with them and nearly fell over. I bumped into a guy. I looked up and it was Blake. He dropped me.

“You, I thought you were sick,” I screamed.

“I was,” he stuttered.

“You’re sick, I kissed you,” some girl squealed.

“This is for me and her you lying jerk,” I poured my sprite on his head and walked away like nothing happened. I hated him and I shouldn’t have let him in no matter whom or where he was. How did I know that was going to happen. I wiped my tears away.

“Who wants to do some more shopping,” I asked. They looked at me like I was crazy. I just rolled my eyes and walked into Old Navy. I went to the baby side. I knew that mom would want to shop, but I wanted to too. I walked to the girls section and got a blue onsie, with a mint anchor that has polka dots. I got a grey onsie with a pink whale and white polka dots. I got a shirt that said something about being nice and mean. I got some pajamas that were purple.

I got a jersey dress; a dress that was blue and yellow. I found this best baby sis onsie that was long sleeved. I got her some skinny jeans; I got her a knit dress that had white background and black polka dots. three pair of soft sole sneakers; they were yellow, blue, and pink with white polka dots and a plush lovie.

“Umm, are you going to get anything,” Dallas asked.

“Yeah, I just wanted to get some things,” I said.

“We know. You are piling it up,” Mar said and we all laughed. I got a bunch of things and then got out of there. I got to the outside and then needed to go and eat. We all got at least a couple of bags of things. We went into a Chinese restraunt and I just had water.

“You have to eat, Dems is at the house. She will ask questions because when you don’t eat now, you get grumpy, so eat,” Maddie whispered in my ear. She would notice if no one else did. I ate some and then just played with my food. We got home and Demi was setting up furniture.

“Mom, what are you doing,” I asked.

“I’m putting together some furniture. Joe should be here in a minute to help,” she said.

“Okay, I got some stuff for Sky when I was out,” I got the bags I dropped in the hallway and hauled them in.

“More like, you got plenty of stuff,” she said.

“I know,” I laughed.

“Aww this stuff is so cute,” she squealed.

“I am going to go to bed, I’ll tell you what happened later,” I said. She didn’t even look up.